Everquest II

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
When did you leave btw? I think I left the game early in EoF before Avatar were on farm. Is Cosmic and some of those folks still around?

A pretty fun ACT. To me, it is way better than WoW for whatever reason.

After Avatars were on farm for a bit I think. Stryph and the Officers performed a hostile take over of Defiance from Cosmic when he temporarily transferred guild leadership to Stryph so he could change his characters name to Gravitas.

Stryph kept the guild leadership and told Cosmic to bounce in ventrilo.

Its been so long I forget when this happened. I forget if you were still around by that time but I want to say it was well before the guild was doing Wuoshi. It was definitely around the time that the Avatar raids we're new.

Cosmic had gotten really sour in game and in vent threatening people with gkicks for even talking during the raid. It got real bad people were talking about leaving.

Anyways. Yea. EQ2 drama was super fiery back then.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
After Avatars were on farm for a bit I think. Stryph and the Officers performed a hostile take over of Defiance from Cosmic when he temporarily transferred guild leadership to Stryph so he could change his characters name to Gravitas.

Stryph kept the guild leadership and told Cosmic to bounce in ventrilo.

Its been so long I forget when this happened. I forget if you were still around by that time but I want to say it was well before the guild was doing Wuoshi. It was definitely around the time that the Avatar raids we're new.

Cosmic had gotten really sour in game and in vent threatening people with gkicks for even talking during the raid. It got real bad people were talking about leaving.

Anyways. Yea. EQ2 drama was super fiery back then.

So it was Stryph not Drummle, interesting. I remember Defiance basically took over the server after FoH disband.

What are you up to nowadays?

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stryph+Drummle now that you mention. I can vaguely remember that conversation in Vent. Drummle didn't want the leadership and gave it to Stryph I think.

I loaded up my old Anarchy Online account to do some anniversary event stuff but it looks like Funcom is genuinely going to let AO die now. No word from them in months and no gaming update in over a year. I come back to it every now and then to check on it.

Not heavily invested in gaming as much as I was back then.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Only guild that has really emerged is Axiom, which is made up of a bunch of old players. A few from the top guild on the past TLE, a few from live, a few coming back.

If anyone wants to group/play i'll probably be on an assassin named Birds. Or adoninilol, haven't decided yet tbh.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Stryph+Drummle now that you mention. I can vaguely remember that conversation in Vent. Drummle didn't want the leadership and gave it to Stryph I think.

I loaded up my old Anarchy Online account to do some anniversary event stuff but it looks like Funcom is genuinely going to let AO die now. No word from them in months and no gaming update in over a year. I come back to it every now and then to check on it.

Not heavily invested in gaming as much as I was back then.

I might see you in Pantheon if that game manage to release

Only guild that has really emerged is Axiom, which is made up of a bunch of old players. A few from the top guild on the past TLE, a few from live, a few coming back.

If anyone wants to group/play i'll probably be on an assassin named Birds. Or adoninilol, haven't decided yet tbh.

Well, let's hope there are more than just one guild.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Guilds in T5 on stormhold were actually dumb to be in within a few weeks. Trying to get people on to kill a 1groupable contested when a pug would be able to form quicker was annoying

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Browsing eq2 forum, there are two semi-hardcore raiding guilds forming for the new TLE - Neustart (EST) and Dissonance (PST)

Which guild are you guys gonna be in? Personally I am more toward PST guild since I got home & stay up pretty late even I am on EST

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Browsing eq2 forum, there are two semi-hardcore raiding guilds forming for the new TLE - Neustart (EST) and Dissonance (PST)

Which guild are you guys gonna be in? Personally I am more toward PST guild since I got home & stay up pretty late even I am on EST
Pretty invested into EQ, but curious about about this and want to give it a try. For sure prefer PST compared to anything else. EST is the worst, when raids start popping off at 3 in the afternoon. Ugh.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm

Axiom, time are pretty good imo~

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Sadly, I don't recognize many names from the old days....some may be on alts.

Hoping to just level up and see if anything develops

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Late change via Gninja-

Shineys now must be within 10 levels to harvest......no more parking low level toons in EF , etc and farming.

-Edit: Can farm backwards in levels but not forwards -Level requirement not a cap

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Seeing how shiney's are on their radar, I wonder if they ninja adjusted their exp too. So many people just handed in high level shineys for a quick trip to level cap.

I'm torn between leveling on the new server, or power leveling a beastlord on my raid server (Stormhold, they're unlocking there too).

TLE abilities have ALL been changed damage wise, anywhere from 1 to 20 % they said, but not which direction. Tomorrow should be ....interesting :p

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Actually with the exp potion, grouping experience on the first TLE was enjoyable: Fallen Gate/Sormhold -> Ruins of Varsoon -> Runnyeye -> Temple of Cazic-Thule -> Solusek's Eye/Permafrost

Btw, I think I am going to join Dissonance and see how that guild does (unless there are other options), prob won't see much for the first month or two, will let you guys know.