Everquest Mangler Server - DOING IT ALL AGAIN, AGAIN!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All Mangler guilds as of Feb 25th 2019

Raid times adjusted to be near 8:00-8:30pm local time, for comparison purposes.
Guilds listed alphabetically within their time zones.

Europe/UK
Atlantic Time (ET + 1 hour)
USA Eastern Time
USA Central Time
USA Mountain Time
USA Pacific Time

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm currently leveling a monk and my brother is leveling a ranger at the moment on Mangler, and we are looking for a guild to join for raiding when we hit max level.

The main thing is that we're just not in to the "playing EverQuest as a second job" thing anymore. We're old farts, and to be completely honest, the game is more about socializing with friends than being the first to down everything.

We'd like to find a guild that raids once or twice a week with out raid attendance penalties. I know that sounds counter productive, but really, we can't commit to being on every single time the guild raids nor can we commit to being on all through a holiday just because the next expansion unlocked at the same time.

We're looking for good people to group and raid with that care more about the individuals behind the characters than the pixels themselves. What would be ideal is a guild of fellow old farts that raids every Friday night or something. I'm 46 and he's 51, so it's not like we have shit to do on any given Friday night other than play EverQuest or watch tv anyway lol.

Also, not looking for a guild where the raid leaders yell at and berate the guild members. There's no call for that kind of shit. We're all adults here, so there's no reason to talk talk down to one another just because a 20 year old raid boss roffle stomped the raid force. I'd rather laugh about it, and try again than get yelled at and told to L2P.

Anyway... if anybody knows a guild that we would fit in to, let me know.
I'm in the same boat you guys are. Bard is pretty well geared for a 35, but I'm not in much of a hurry to do anything. Might actually reroll an iksar SK in kunark.

Needless

Toe Sucker
exp weekend coming up, gonna finish my rogue and hopefully grab a mask since it's also a 50% rare spawn increase as well
I'll probably find a casual guild as well once he hits 50 similar to what you guys are looking for

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
The posted guild list isn’t entirely accurate anymore. I’m in a guild called The Deck of Many Things. We Kill everything easily and it’s not a Zerg. We roll on everything based on class, no attendance or BS guild work for us adults. Yeah it’s not a min/max loot system, but everything dies and there is no paperwork ....which is awesome Deck of Many Things (Mangler) East Coast 7:30 pm T/Th Raids | EverQuest Forums
I'm off work tomorrow night through 6/3. I'll try to stalk some of you down.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll be on my rogue after work tomorrow and throughout the weekend, gotta do 35-50~
I think his name is Ketsu, i havent played in a few weeks lol

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
My monk is 21 and my brother's ranger is 18 now (I think). We'll be online tonight and obviously all weekend. I've got a 46 shaman (with like no gear, so super gimped lol) I will be using for out-of-group buffs/heals, but I would prefer to get us in a real group, so I don't have to man the shaman at all.

Someone roll a cleric and enchanter, and we are golden.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Trying to decide if I should swap to the SK now. I think he's 4 and geared and shouldn't take long to hit 18. I should have time if I can keep division 2 off.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I went and read up on Deck of Many Things. Seems like a good fit for my brother and I. Will look you guys up online.

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
hehe... cuz clicking buttons on 3 keyboards is real high skill activity. :D need all the help ya can get~

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
We ran a group for about 9 hours yesterday. Good times! I'm a bit hungover.
It was good times. I ended up hitting 46 on Monday. Joined a small casual raiding guild (Kursed), and killed Naggy, Vox, Phinny, and that dude in the Hole. I'd say it was a productive holiday weekend.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was good times. I ended up hitting 46 on Monday. Joined a small casual raiding guild (Kursed), and killed Naggy, Vox, Phinny, and that dude in the Hole. I'd say it was a productive holiday weekend.
Very cool. Im still 41, but had to deal with life Sun/Mon. I still plan to be around a bit in the evenings this week though.