Everquest Memorabilia / Collectables / Figures / Artwork / Posters / Irontaail's Viper

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm totally getting this for my home office

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
7823BA0E-31B5-47C0-B74F-4ED54A772A52.jpeg

3CA36A79-4CF8-4718-92D0-A9BC8AB3A7D5.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Very nice catch for your great collection, Zaide! :)

I have a few days off again so I found time to work on my Emperor Ssraeshza and finished him today.

"Your god has found you lacking."

KthZUr1.jpg

And with the rest of the gang.

OSPOx8q.jpg

I hope y'all like this one, he was one of my initial goals when I decided to make custom figures because I just love his design. Your comments will be very appreciated.

Last edited:
  • 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
20210422_122857.jpg

Spring cleaning yielded this guy... pretty comprehensive map; I think this came with Everquest: Platinum.

I'm very much interested in the Ruins of Kunark glossy print poster that is 18 x 38 if you guys ever see one floating about on the intert00bs. Would be amazing to have all 3 of the posters together for the viewing. Keith was such a remarkable artist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
A05DA1B8-D831-42D1-84E5-166EEE41EF65.jpeg

Looks like the old Danak pewter mini was from pre ordering Kunark from GameStop. Damn that shit must be rare.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Runnen Runnen ! What do I have to do to get you to make Trak???

Sorry! Got sidetracked into other projects lately, working mostly on Star Wars and TMNT creations but I'll get back into EQ when the itch needs scratched. I've received some materials for a potential Trakanon project but I just need to conceptualize it and see how I can best make it represent a little piece of nostalgia. It's going to be a small scale project with Trakanon at the center. I have a few other EQ projects still cooking too, including stuff that I thought of doing before Trakanon so there's that.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Runnen Runnen ! What do I have to do to get you to make Trak???

So uh, I guess I did it today. Glad my boss isn't on this forum.

6HH5vke.jpg

dZ97Ecm.jpg

CP6Njac.jpg

Made a mini-scene of ol' Trakanon destroying Sebilis before settling in.. decided to have him spew poisonous breath all over the city before crashing down onto it. The mini sebilite golem isn't to scale, he's just there to look cute and because I had some leftover epoxy.

Hope y'all like it.

Last edited:
  • 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Love seeing my peeps have talent <3 The poison breath texture is great! Also love the cute little Sebilite Protector in the last pic.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
So uh, I guess I did it today. Glad my boss isn't on this forum.

6HH5vke.jpg

dZ97Ecm.jpg

CP6Njac.jpg

Made a mini-scene of ol' Trakanon destroying Sebilis before settling in.. decided to have him spew poisonous breath all over the city before crashing down onto it. The mini sebilite golem isn't to scale, he's just there to look cute and because I had some leftover epoxy.

Hope y'all like it.
Now I want a rice crispy treat.

• 1Worf

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Back then blurbs were written by people that probably had never seen the game other than those screenshots.

Yeah, I like how the second screenshot says "Iksar and Troll" because they thought it was the same race as the third screenshot as the drolvarg has similar horns to the troll's helmet.

It was a more innocent time.

• 1Like