Everquest Mysteries

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Whys this fella throwing an O on the end of Invis?
WHY IS IT INVIS-OH?
i think he's trying to be funny. he says Tash as Tosh and he says Kill Stealers instead of KSers. maybe its a server thing, i know some servers never even had an EC tunnel to trade stuff.

Hosix

All labs matter!
i think he's trying to be funny. he says Tash as Tosh and he says Kill Stealers instead of KSers. maybe its a server thing, i know some servers never even had an EC tunnel to trade stuff.

No ec tunnel???? DaFuq!?!?!?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
so howd you trade with KoS folks?
Usually in the sewer. If they could invis to the jade dragon there’s a spot in the back that’s a safe zone. Most folks would just wait for a lucan d'lere raid for the fiery avenger quest in WFP and one hit before he dies made you non-kos in all of north but made you kos in West.

edit: Maybe you were still kos to some of the factions in the zone but at least to the guards and most merchants you became dubiously

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Usually in the sewer. If they could invis to the jade dragon there’s a spot in the back that’s a safe zone. Most folks would just wait for a lucan d'lere raid for the fiery avenger quest in WFP and one hit before he dies made you non-kos in all of north but made you kos in West.

edit: Maybe you were still kos to some of the factions in the zone but at least to the guards and most merchants you became dubiously
that sounds like a lot of bullshit just to trade an item. in EC you get a druid port and just hug the wall to the tunnel and do your business. if you're scared of Sgt Slate just head over to the shady merchant by the zoneline.

however, everyone should have done the red wine quest or whatever its called and become non kos just for their own peace of mind.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
that sounds like a lot of bullshit just to trade an item. in EC you get a druid port and just hug the wall to the tunnel and do your business. if you're scared of Sgt Slate just head over to the shady merchant by the zoneline.

however, everyone should have done the red wine quest or whatever its called and become non kos just for their own peace of mind.
I was a barb warrior in vanilla in so it wasn’t an issue but switched to Iksar monk in Kunark. There was at least 2 happening a day and people were pretty good about calling out when they were going to kill him if anyone wanted their hit. MM was always a pretty tight knit community with less drama than other servers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was a barb warrior in vanilla in so it wasn’t an issue but switched to Iksar monk in Kunark. There was at least 2 happening a day and people were pretty good about calling out when they were going to kill him if anyone wanted their hit. MM was always a pretty tight knit community with less drama than other servers.
Barby shaman here, but i had an ikky monk and inky SK. i built faction on all my chars, last week i was running around Qeynos with the SK and she conned amiable with the guards. the thing is, most people either didnt know how important faction was or didnt care because they soloed guards and were kos everywhere. now i guess faction doesnt matter much. still you dont want to limit your trading with people so it was better to pick a neutral location, which is why EC tunnel was king.

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
as long as people dont mind i'll keep linking these oldschool zone videos.
i never camped Drelzna, seemed like an easy camp.

Siliconemelons

NFP was best, because it HAD A BANK and a buncha stuff to explore while board - cooler "hang out" spots than "we are the T3 bros" lol

If you where KOS you figured it out or met in the sewers like the dirty rat you were.

Superior non SJW servers used NFP, lesser "easy mode" servers used tunnel - why do you think FOH was born out of that attitude on Veeshan!

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
NFP was best, because it HAD A BANK and a buncha stuff to explore while board - cooler "hang out" spots than "we are the T3 bros" lol

If you where KOS you figured it out or met in the sewers like the dirty rat you were.

Superior non SJW servers used NFP, lesser "easy mode" servers used tunnel - why do you think FOH was born out of that attitude on Veeshan!
Wait, did nobody else use GFayMart?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

why i gotta explore? i just want my fungi tunic and lammy and go kill orc centurions with it.