Everquest Mysteries

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
God everquest had some real fucking degenerates. Camerous may be the worst with grobbee a close cum swallowing second.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Not mysteries but I thought EQ VR was cool:

Looks like this guy has done a few of these. Shame Classic EQ hasn't been fully reimagined. I'm sure it would have been by now in different hands but with all the remastering being done for a lot of other games, it seems only right that EQ get the treatment.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
he plays a shaman, boot knockings are for clerics necros rangers and enchanters. all my server's drama revolved around those 4 classes knocking boots.

Guilty :trump: As a ranger, I only ever got jiggy with 1 chick in my guild... who was also a ranger. Who then got clingy as a motherfucker and tried to scare my other female guildy friends away. Chick was crazy, who knew?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Guilty :trump: As a ranger, I only ever got jiggy with 1 chick in my guild... who was also a ranger. Who then got clingy as a motherfucker and tried to scare my other female guildy friends away. Chick was crazy, who knew?
there was also the helmet phenomena, actual chicks used to wear visible headgear while the manginas tended to click the helm not visible option. its not an exact thing, i knew lots of rl chicks who did either, but the manginas always chose to go helmet free. so you had to be suspicious of those "women" who did the girlie thing like /tell chuk "hi sweety, I'm new to this game, can you give a girl warrior a little help? :)" id see no helmet and i would roll my eyes out of my head.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
there was also the helmet phenomena, actual chicks used to wear visible headgear while the manginas tended to click the helm not visible option. its not an exact thing, i knew lots of rl chicks who did either, but the manginas always chose to go helmet free. so you had to be suspicious of those "women" who did the girlie thing like /tell chuk "hi sweety, I'm new to this game, can you give a girl warrior a little help? :)" id see no helmet and i would roll my eyes out of my head.
You should have been rolling your eyes like that whether it was a real life girl or not.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You should have been rolling your eyes like that whether it was a real life girl or not.
Back then people did dumb roleplay shit, some dude would send me a tell. "Pardon me sire, may i first express my honor of meeting someone as well travelled as you, i am but a lowly young ranger trying to rid the world of the evil that plagues these lands, if i may trouble you for some powerful buffs and maybe some platinum to help me continue my work, i would very grateful" i would get a wall of text like that quite often, my server wasnt even a roleplay server, but there were a lot of people doing it anyway.

• 3Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Back then people did dumb roleplay shit, some dude would send me a tell. "Pardon me sire, may i first express my honor of meeting someone as well travelled as you, i am but a lowly young ranger trying to rid the world of the evil that plagues these lands, if i may trouble you for some powerful buffs and maybe some platinum to help me continue my work, i would very grateful" i would get a wall of text like that quite often, my server wasnt even a roleplay server, but there were a lot of people doing it anyway.
Hail, I am Lelelegolas wood elven ranger of the 13th season.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Brad2770

I really wish Ranger Drinsic Drinsic would tell us his story about that hot High Elf Cleric in Fiends that he fancied.

I turned off the helm models on my female cleric, so that might explain why K Krueger liked to invite me to PoEA groups until he found out I was a dude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I really wish Ranger Drinsic Drinsic would tell us his story about that hot High Elf Cleric in Fiends that he fancied.

I turned off the helm models on my female cleric, so that might explain why K Krueger liked to invite me to PoEA groups until he found out I was a dude.
Pretty sure she was a fat greasy balding guy in some basement. That's like rule no. 1 of the internet.

• 3Like

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
When I was like 10 and playing The Realm Online I got an e-wife that I cybered on the regular. She eventually sent me pix and they remain some of the worst nudes I've ever seen in my life, never again.

I'd have preferred it was a dude and he just sent me some decent looking woman's pictures.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When I was like 10 and playing The Realm Online I got an e-wife that I cybered on the regular. She eventually sent me pix and they remain some of the worst nudes I've ever seen in my life, never again.

I'd have preferred it was a dude and he just sent me some decent looking woman's pictures.
Lol, which tavern in Leinster was your favorite cyber spot?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My tavern RP was pretty SFW, 1R Kurz. 1D East Leinster was the cyber garden
i did a little bit of everything in The Realm. i thought it was a spinoff of The Imagination Network, which was super popular, so of course they had to do mess it up. fucking Sierra. i played The Realm for 4ish years from beta and then got the fuck out of there when EQ went live.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Realm brings back some crazy memories from when I was a kid. My mom always kicking me off the phone line every time there was some update and I think I was at 28.8kbps. Going through AOL discs for free time repeatedly. Getting online finally, killing some bats and then some lvl 1000 or w/e MECH(a?) guy killing me randomly. I would say good times, but that sounds horrible in hindsight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user