Everquest Mysteries

Chukzombi

Silver Earl of the Realm
272d 11h 49m
boxing.jpg

Fight

Vyemm Raider
48d 6h 7m
It reminds me of an EQ video I saw a few years ago. It was a silent video with the epic Tower of Solusek Ro music over it. A lone adventurer started out a noob, ventured into the world found friends & allies along the way to save and help. They join up, level up, gear up. All told through emotes and such. Really well done. I can't find the video on Youtube anymore. Anyone remember the one I'm talking about?

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
21d 9h 39m
It reminds me of an EQ video I saw a few years ago. It was a silent video with the epic Tower of Solusek Ro music over it. A lone adventurer started out a noob, ventured into the world found friends & allies along the way to save and help. They join up, level up, gear up. All told through emotes and such. Really well done. I can't find the video on Youtube anymore. Anyone remember the one I'm talking about?

I don't know the video but the ingame quest for the rogue epic retelling has a final "play" put on for the player on the Plane of Mischief stage that is very similar to that. It's actually ridiculously good for how few people will ever see it, if I wasn't so lazy I'd go re-run it on my rogue just to record it so it's more visible to other people but gd rogue retelling has some jank in it.

luikan

Lord Nagafen Raider
10h 2m

Is it this one made by Quarken?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Fight

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
110d 16h 38m
Is it this one made by Quarken?
Quarken! That's a name that I haven't heard in a bit. Didn't he have an affinity with the letter X or something? Like his forum handles were Quarken X or something? Memories~

Supposedly remastered (doesn't look like it). Regardless, haven't seen this trailer in a lonnnng time. Sry if repost.

Audio was definitely NOT remastered heh... but it looked slightly more cleaned up versus something from early 2000 yeah.

Do most of us feel the EQ IP is this gem that needs to be in the right hands to make it awesome again? EQ could rise again!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
25d 55m
Quarken! That's a name that I haven't heard in a bit. Didn't he have an affinity with the letter X or something? Like his forum handles were Quarken X or something? Memories~

Audio was definitely NOT remastered heh... but it looked slightly more cleaned up versus something from early 2000 yeah.

Do most of us feel the EQ IP is this gem that needs to be in the right hands to make it awesome again? EQ could rise again!
Qxx.

He streamed for a few months when P99 Green launched. It sucked because basically no one watched and I was like "How is one of the most famous EQ Warriors ever sitting here with 2 people in chat?"

He was actually a really fun stream to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: Vanessa