Everquest Mysteries

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
boxing.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I’ve had this song stuck in my head for the past hour. Someone else assume the curse for a while plz

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I’ve had this song stuck in my head for the past hour. Someone else assume the curse for a while plz
Fun story - the guild leader of Mirage(the guy who made all these videos) is Katsuhiro Harada. He's the director of the Tekken games.

• 4Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 3WTF
Reactions: 9 users

Brad2770

This was my favorite video of theirs. Still listen to that song quite often.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It reminds me of an EQ video I saw a few years ago. It was a silent video with the epic Tower of Solusek Ro music over it. A lone adventurer started out a noob, ventured into the world found friends & allies along the way to save and help. They join up, level up, gear up. All told through emotes and such. Really well done. I can't find the video on Youtube anymore. Anyone remember the one I'm talking about?

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
It reminds me of an EQ video I saw a few years ago. It was a silent video with the epic Tower of Solusek Ro music over it. A lone adventurer started out a noob, ventured into the world found friends & allies along the way to save and help. They join up, level up, gear up. All told through emotes and such. Really well done. I can't find the video on Youtube anymore. Anyone remember the one I'm talking about?

I don't know the video but the ingame quest for the rogue epic retelling has a final "play" put on for the player on the Plane of Mischief stage that is very similar to that. It's actually ridiculously good for how few people will ever see it, if I wasn't so lazy I'd go re-run it on my rogue just to record it so it's more visible to other people but gd rogue retelling has some jank in it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I ran in that race. Got rekt by a Tsu Shaman in Firiona Vie. Hah!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

luikan

Trakanon Raider

Is it this one made by Quarken?

• 1Solidarity

sindaael

<Banned>
You can cripple yourself if you type the word justice into google. I did it. This came without much warning.

• 1WTF
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Supposedly remastered (doesn't look like it). Regardless, haven't seen this trailer in a lonnnng time. Sry if repost.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is it this one made by Quarken?
Quarken! That's a name that I haven't heard in a bit. Didn't he have an affinity with the letter X or something? Like his forum handles were Quarken X or something? Memories~

Supposedly remastered (doesn't look like it). Regardless, haven't seen this trailer in a lonnnng time. Sry if repost.

Audio was definitely NOT remastered heh... but it looked slightly more cleaned up versus something from early 2000 yeah.

Do most of us feel the EQ IP is this gem that needs to be in the right hands to make it awesome again? EQ could rise again!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Quarken! That's a name that I haven't heard in a bit. Didn't he have an affinity with the letter X or something? Like his forum handles were Quarken X or something? Memories~

Audio was definitely NOT remastered heh... but it looked slightly more cleaned up versus something from early 2000 yeah.

Do most of us feel the EQ IP is this gem that needs to be in the right hands to make it awesome again? EQ could rise again!
Qxx.

He streamed for a few months when P99 Green launched. It sucked because basically no one watched and I was like "How is one of the most famous EQ Warriors ever sitting here with 2 people in chat?"

He was actually a really fun stream to watch.

• 1Like