Everquest Mysteries

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looking at the Monk epic, i didnt realize i have to turn this nifty haste robe in for a piece. thats pretty dumb, so i am doing the quest over again, already got another lost circle robe and the pawbuster pipe, just need betrayer again and i will be ready for the turn in. how annoying is it doing the Plane Of Sky part?

Siliconemelons

The monk dude fight in sky is in the windmill so it's the free/cheap? Key.

Are you at level? He is not "easy" - he is a typical "epic mob"

A good solid group at level is needed, 2 preferred and balanced.

65+ I am sure a tank+healer can do it, if merc avail... yeah done.

He procs knock back so..fight him INSIDE the windmil

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The monk dude fight in sky is in the windmill so it's the free/cheap? Key.

Are you at level? He is not "easy" - he is a typical "epic mob"

A good solid group at level is needed, 2 preferred and balanced.

65+ I am sure a tank+healer can do it, if merc avail... yeah done.

He procs knock back so..fight him INSIDE the windmil
thats my monk in the above pic. lv 83 now. about 32k hp

Siliconemelons

Yeah, then go squish him, just chill inside the windmill incase u don't resist the knockback

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everquest Mystery.

WTF is this thing in Torrigran Mines? It's part of the zone, not a mob. Nothing else like it in the whole mines.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
not sure, but it reminds me of

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sorry I was gone for a while. Solusek Ro, back in the day.

This is always a confusing point to me. How the fuck did GFAY organically become the trading spot? EC is logical. You had Freeport right there and evils could go to Neriak or sneakity sneak through the Freeport tunnels to do what they needed to do.

North Freeport/EC made sense. But on Solusek Ro it was hold my beer time... lol still baffles me.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is always a confusing point to me. How the fuck did GFAY organically become the trading spot? EC is logical. You had Freeport right there and evils could go to Neriak or sneakity sneak through the Freeport tunnels to do what they needed to do.

North Freeport/EC made sense. But on Solusek Ro it was hold my beer time... lol still baffles me.
on emarr, EC was always the primary trading hub, but they did also have a Gfay area for trade. i think it was due to places like Mistmoore and people wanting to find a quieter place to trade items. EC chat spam could get insane. i guess if you were outed as a bad trader or a scammer, you could sneak over there and try to continue with your bad deals. i went to the gfay area, maybe 2 or 3 times ever. very few people and its a huge pain in the ass to get to if you arent already leveling there and you dont have a port. its probably a bigger pain when you cant bank anywhere as an evil race.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont understand why a lv 85 would want a PKT. i had one as a lowbie shaman i got in a trade. its shite compares to what noobs have access to now.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah the Shin Lord. Still remember when I got my Ghoulbane. Thought it was so badass as a dwarf using a 2H sword with one hand.

• 1Like