Everquest Mysteries

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about emarr but I'm a non-raider in Ring of Valor on Bristlebane and I recommend joining a large guild for both the grouping opportunities and random freebies in the form of rotting gear or task adds people in the guild hang out. RoV also has a semi-permanent hunter raid going on that people can just AFK in while folks work on hunter to get everyone their hunter achievements.

Beyond that, you learn a lot from both the guild spam and the chat in the specific channels.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know about emarr but I'm a non-raider in Ring of Valor on Bristlebane and I recommend joining a large guild for both the grouping opportunities and random freebies in the form of rotting gear or task adds people in the guild hang out. RoV also has a semi-permanent hunter raid going on that people can just AFK in while folks work on hunter to get everyone their hunter achievements.

Beyond that, you learn a lot from both the guild spam and the chat in the specific channels.
thats not my personality though, i dont just sit back and watch. if i am given the keys to drive, i will drive. i play my old ranger, which is not a great puller class, but i pull most of the time now anyway, whether it be solo or a group. i figure if i learn by doing i will become a better player. being in a small guild is like getting a seat on the city bus. it aint going anywhere special so i can get on and off whenever i feel like it.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Man, RoV still around, I remember reading about their Inner Acrylia Caverns exploration (broken as FUCK) back in the day, where other guilds were going a different path (Vex Thal? Ssraeshza Temple?)

Ages ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Green has a /list to handle overcamped spots more fairly, and a bit more feature removal and night is dark again!

Beta is up for trying it out.

Oh there's also some kind of achievement system too but I haven't read up on that yet

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Green will also mirror the first 2 expansion release times. so instead of like ten years, it will be a year or so like it originally was. i also think they are doing the blind human thing, but they arent doing prenerf spells.