Everquest Mysteries

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about emarr but I'm a non-raider in Ring of Valor on Bristlebane and I recommend joining a large guild for both the grouping opportunities and random freebies in the form of rotting gear or task adds people in the guild hang out. RoV also has a semi-permanent hunter raid going on that people can just AFK in while folks work on hunter to get everyone their hunter achievements.

Beyond that, you learn a lot from both the guild spam and the chat in the specific channels.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know about emarr but I'm a non-raider in Ring of Valor on Bristlebane and I recommend joining a large guild for both the grouping opportunities and random freebies in the form of rotting gear or task adds people in the guild hang out. RoV also has a semi-permanent hunter raid going on that people can just AFK in while folks work on hunter to get everyone their hunter achievements.

Beyond that, you learn a lot from both the guild spam and the chat in the specific channels.
thats not my personality though, i dont just sit back and watch. if i am given the keys to drive, i will drive. i play my old ranger, which is not a great puller class, but i pull most of the time now anyway, whether it be solo or a group. i figure if i learn by doing i will become a better player. being in a small guild is like getting a seat on the city bus. it aint going anywhere special so i can get on and off whenever i feel like it.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Man, RoV still around, I remember reading about their Inner Acrylia Caverns exploration (broken as FUCK) back in the day, where other guilds were going a different path (Vex Thal? Ssraeshza Temple?)

Ages ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Green has a /list to handle overcamped spots more fairly, and a bit more feature removal and night is dark again!

Beta is up for trying it out.

Oh there's also some kind of achievement system too but I haven't read up on that yet

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Green will also mirror the first 2 expansion release times. so instead of like ten years, it will be a year or so like it originally was. i also think they are doing the blind human thing, but they arent doing prenerf spells.