Everquest Mysteries

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I mean don't we all start out as girls in the womb and then you know the males slightly differentiate through the nine months of pregnancy?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Theres been a few videos on the lore of Unrest, and shit
Where are people finding this info?
Instruction manuals, officially licensed books, in game lore via quests... hell, even the D&D style table top books from the EQ RPG manuals have great lore in them. I know that's where LoreWhoreGalore gets her lore info from for her videos :)

With that said, I don't think when you take ALL these sources together that it makes one cohesive story. I have seen contradictions in some lore videos out there iirc... Unrest for one.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Instruction manuals, officially licensed books, in game lore via quests... hell, even the D&D style table top books from the EQ RPG manuals have great lore in them. I know that's where LoreWhoreGalore gets her lore info from for her videos :)

With that said, I don't think when you take ALL these sources together that it makes one cohesive story. I have seen contradictions in some lore videos out there iirc... Unrest for one.
eh LoreWhore is the most entertaining at least. i usually go to the zones she features and the stuff she talks about is where she says it is. even if she's making shit up. it works for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Biggest mystery for me: was Millie *ever* a girl?
Millie was definitely a dude. I don't remember when the truth came out, but I could have sworn someone posted screenshots of chat of him cybering other dudes as a chick.

Brad2770

Since you guys are talking about Brit and Millie and the rest of the old FoH pedo’s, the Sia Chandelier dancer girl is 18.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like I saw a pic of Brit. Fucking ugly huge fat guy.

1611591521941.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow, what a pic! Brit is fat as fuck, fucking gross. And I remember he was a true degenerate, just a piece of shit... And there's Lori. Pill popping, vicodin scamming prostitute. She actually looks good in that pic!
those were Alex's 2 least favorite people. both backstabbed him. wait, are you Furby?