Everquest - Phinigel server

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Was thinking rolling a necro and making my gf buff bitch me as a shm. But I will probo just do sk instead so I can do groups if we ever want to do that

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really prefer to group. Hopefully no one excludes my necro if I roll one!

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
There was a time when you googled Allakazam that the Everquest page showed up first. now its a god damn Pokemon.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I wish they would magically unfuck Freeport and every other remade zone abomination. Still subbed for this because I can't help myself.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't care for many of the revamps but the Freeport one is the one that truly bothers me.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I discovered when I made a cleric the real problem with those buff classes, shaman getting it the worst - people who play healers don't often know how to just say no. You want agility? Ok I guess ugh lemme mem it... no, man, no, you tell that fucker to eat a dick twice. I was a more efficient group healer than half my guild not because I magically was good at the game, fuck no, it was because if a non-tank asked for a hp buff I told them no and you aren't getting heals either so learn to play.

Wanna play a shaman? It's an awesome class. Just grow a sack and play your awesome class. I'll be the necro demanding buffs for my pet - learn to deal with me.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I discovered when I made a cleric the real problem with those buff classes, shaman getting it the worst - people who play healers don't often know how to just say no. You want agility? Ok I guess ugh lemme mem it... no, man, no, you tell that fucker to eat a dick twice. I was a more efficient group healer than half my guild not because I magically was good at the game, fuck no, it was because if a non-tank asked for a hp buff I told them no and you aren't getting heals either so learn to play.

Wanna play a shaman? It's an awesome class. Just grow a sack and play your awesome class. I'll be the necro demanding buffs for my pet - learn to deal with me.
I played a Beastlord mostly in live and on every other progression server.

Beast Crack Please.

I actually enjoyed it
smile.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What race is best for a SK in classic: Ogre for the str/sta, troll for the regen, or erudite for the int?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Personally I would only roll Erudite since Iksar is not an option. They look awesome.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
In Classic if you pick Troll or you pick Ogre that's fine. There's really no wrong answer. Just make sure you ignore the recommended stat distribution (all points into Stamina) and max your Intelligence if you go one of the large races.

In Kunark when SKs transition into being Wizards in plate mail the Dark Elf, Gnome and Erudite become superior with maybe a little nod towards gnomes because of the 20 AC ring that Innoruuk drops. Phinny won't have Gnome SKs of course so that's not an issue. The class is just so good though that anything works.

Sterling

El Presidente
If you pick ogre you need to get your AGI to 75 to avoid the AC hit, then jam the rest into INT.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think that got changed at some point but I'm not 100%. I know I made an Erudite something and it didn't punish me for having 70 agility and I definitely remember always having to jack my Agility to 75 because otherwise you had 1 AC at level 1 and got wrecked by snakes.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Haha this. If you're not the primary healer in a group, sure buff away, otherwise its buffs on tank/yourself/chanter and maybe the puller, dps can fuck off.

Sterling

El Presidente
Haha this. If you're not the primary healer in a group, sure buff away, otherwise its buffs on tank/yourself/chanter and maybe the puller, dps can fuck off.
This obviously gets better when you get the big buffs that last awhile in Kunark or whatever. Focus, Aegolism, whatever. But yeah. Fuck off with the 15 minute agi buff or whatever.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course. It's much better later. Group buffs/mgb, longer duration and better focus make it much less tedious.