Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also I assume this SK dps is with two handers? In other words they are not using their tanking sword and board and wrecking the dps right?
Basically about 80% of the damage is Unholy and chain lifetapping, the rest is getting STR + haste capped with a 2h for Kunark.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
too bad cant be gnome sk
frown.png
i did like my ogre sk though

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Only sk I want to play is Iksar but Daybreak hates fun so that's a no go. Erudite as a second choice.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only sk I want to play is Iksar but Daybreak hates fun so that's a no go. Erudite as a second choice.
Erudite is the master choice for SKs until Luclin for sure. SKs can chew through mana so damn quick before AA/relatively easy to attain mana regen gear.

Vaclav

Iksar are the master race.
2 HP regen isn't worth it. From what I've heard the AC isn't even parseable on it's own, just helps you bump intervals occasionally. (Something like 25 AC is needed to be parsable and it's a 14 AC bonus or some such?)

I do like iksar though - but until Luclin shit mana pool is shit mana pool. Once mana regen becomes easy it's another story though.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They just do it with style.
wink.png
No other reason just like the lizards.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Troll and Iksar regen scales with level.

Iksar = Iksar/Troll
Human = Everything else

Level 1 Human Regen: 2 sitting, 1 FD, 1 standing
Level 1 Iksar Regen: 4 sitting, 2 FD, 2 standing

Level 20 Human Regen: 3 sitting, 1 FD, 1 standing
Level 20 Iksar Regen: 6 sitting, 2 FD, 2 standing

Level 50 Human Regen: 4 sitting, 1 FD, 1 standing
Level 50 Iksar Regen: 8 sitting, 2 FD, 2 standing

Level 51 Human Regen: 5 sitting, 3 FD, 2 standing
Level 51 Iksar Regen: 12 sitting, 8 FD, 6 standing

Level 56 Human Regen: 6 sitting, 4 FD, 3 standing
Level 56 Iksar Regen: 16 sitting, 12 FD, 10 standing

Level 60 Human Regen: 7 sitting, 5 FD, 4 standing
Level 60 Iksar Regen: 18 sitting, 14 FD, 12 standing
The best part about being an Iksar SK though is that you get Origin : Cabilis during Kunark. With it and a Worker Sledge Mallet you can actually get around that expansion decently on your own as a melee character.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best part about being an Iksar SK though is that you get Origin : Cabilis during Kunark. With it and a Worker Sledge Mallet you can actually get around that expansion decently on your own as a melee character.
This definitely had a huge advantage when mobilizing for contested Kunark raid mobs. Cabilis has links to 4 different adjacent zones. Very handy ability indeed.

Vaclav

The only unique things are the "true box" aspect and instancing. Otherwise it's the same shit as LJ/RF.
Well and the new pet tweaks that all TLP will be getting.... but will be more influential on a new server obviously. Not unique - but will help mold the server a bit differently.