Everquest - Phinigel server

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So yeah, either Ogre SK or Human paladin. Maybe necro... Can you make iksar necro day 1 or do you have to wait until Kunark is released?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
These changes that were Test, assuming they are now live, is there any nerf to pet damage? Or will a Mage still be rape/easy mode? Necro's better now?

Shit, decisions, decisions. To be a Mage, Necro, or Monk, or SK...

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
These changes that were Test, assuming they are now live, is there any nerf to pet damage? Or will a Mage still be rape/easy mode? Necro's better now?

Shit, decisions, decisions. To be a Mage, Necro, or Monk, or SK...
Patch starts in 3 hrs and lasts 3 hrs - should be around 6 hrs or so before that can be answered for sure. (And only roughly then regarding Phin, since the two earliest TLP available are in Kunark, not Classic)

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Decided to sign up for it, created a test charecter on Lockjaw last night, I must say I don't remember the game being this complicated 20? odd years ago now. I was playing on a laptop with no mouse, I fell into the water by the enchanter starting area and fuck me it took me 20 minutes to get out of the fucking thing. I managed to make my way to Greater F'day and spent 10 minutes dying to greater bats. As it was on a laptop my screen was just covered in UI, need to play around some more remember how I had it all them years ago

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Going to go necro. Probably won't roll up until tomorrow but should be a fun few weeks I think.

Forum bros guild?

Evernothing

Alright Kangs, I'm in.

I should be able to log on FV for free, buy a Krono and activate it to be able to play on Phinigel right?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not going to be able to play until Mondayish personally, going to miss the initial rush but ill be on from then on. Any of you guys interested feel free to drop my name in your app.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
I'm not going to be able to play until Mondayish personally, going to miss the initial rush but ill be on from then on. Any of you guys interested feel free to drop my name in your app.
There are like 20 people rolling Necro in SA. Should I maybe consider something else, or not a big deal at the beginning?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thanks I'll need a guild because I would like to raid eventually.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There are like 20 people rolling Necro in SA. Should I maybe consider something else, or not a big deal at the beginning?
Not a big deal man, what's important is playing something you'll want to log in and play. Once things settle down you can always main change if you want or decide your class is not for you.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
School finishes up next week so I may jump in on this for a few weeks, see how it goes.

Vaclav

This server is really setting up to be epic - I'm just bracing for something to be screwed up that takes some of the luster off though. But damn, they're doing a serious shot at something that could be amazing.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
Decided to do gnome ENC instead of Erudite due to how much more useful Origin will be. Thing is, I always start my EQ rerolls in Qeynos, QH, and BlackBurrow due to the memoriez. Here's to running a level 1 gnome from SF to Qeynos
smile.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
Apparently i'm still subbed until the 14th, i'm gonna roll an enchanter i think and see how that goes~ If i don't burn out before the 14th i'll resub lol

Is breeze still unavailable until kunark?