Everquest - Phinigel server

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Speaking of which, if any of you kill golems in open world fear and get an extra tear, send me a tell if I am on. I'm sitting around waiting for one the same as a bunch of others.

Apostolos

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not that I would condone it, but it's easy as fuck to KS a tear. Follow someone killing golems and the iksar broodling will insta pop after a golem death. It's got like 10hp and level 1, so you can easily just snag it for yourself.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm speaking from Ragefire experience where PoFear is mostly a boxer shitfest. Seeing as Phinny is relatively newish, you'd probably get bitched at. Those tears will be MQ and sold sooner rather than later, regardless.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of which, if any of you kill golems in open world fear and get an extra tear, send me a tell if I am on. I'm sitting around waiting for one the same as a bunch of others.

Apostolos
Got a hunch we're going to do Fear instance Thursday - pretty sure it pops in the instance.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
The 40s have been the absolute worst experience of my everquest life. So many bad groups, awful players and what seems like a single camp in this giant world to xp in (com wall) that 90% of players can't jump to without training the whole zone.

Got seb keyed but haven't been able to get a group for seb. Wish I had started just a couple weeks earlier and rode the guk/hole train to 50.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finally decided to level some last night, got a Seb disco group and went from 15% into 50 to 70% and it actually was decent speed. Mind it that the group was just annihilating stuff at disco with a higher level enchanter, but it wasn't too bad. 49-50 was dramatically worse, even with double xp. Still wish it was faster as the next group was less OP. Realistically, I'd imagine it's 75 hrs for even above average groups/camps though.

Btw, when are we going to hear about some anniversary bonus shit!?!?!?!

Vaclav

Finally decided to level some last night, got a Seb disco group and went from 15% into 50 to 70% and it actually was decent speed. Mind it that the group was just annihilating stuff at disco with a higher level enchanter, but it wasn't too bad. 49-50 was dramatically worse, even with double xp. Still wish it was faster as the next group was less OP. Realistically, I'd imagine it's 75 hrs for even above average groups/camps though.

Producer letter talked about things - including saying the Fabled LoY (lol?) Raid and "another bonus" will go live the 16th.

I'd imagine the other bonus will be double XP.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I wondered with all the seb instances how people find seb groups, do you hop every instance or ask LFG in the kunark channel /shrug

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know the GM of MiM? Need to hand out some free Trak teeth soon on Phinny and they are looking like our #1 choice.

Crone

Anyone know the GM of MiM? Need to hand out some free Trak teeth soon on Phinny and they are looking like our #1 choice.
Dupree? He used to be in EoE for years back on vulak progression server.

I'm not super close friends with him, but know him pretty well.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider

People are saying to expect 17 days of 170% xp (70% bonus). Dunno if thats true.

The speed drops around 55 because alot of the easier camps are light blue by then.

For Seb the best camps are Juggs > Jail > King > Crypt (with a motivated group that runs around) > Chef > Disco. The difference between the camps becomes bigger as you level because the upper camps are much lower lvl than the camps in lower seb.

Jail is one that is an under estimated camp, but it is actually a great camp, it just has 0 named. It beats out king for xp because you end up pulling high lvl frogs half the time and then myconids the rest of the time, which is better than pure myconids cause frogs are lower hp by far.

Chardok is better XP than seb but, like HS, it is farther from the crowds and much much harder to get replacements too. I prefer seb for pugs and chardok for guild groups, it just sucks too much to clear down to bridge/kennels/bank and then have to clear back up towards zone every hour to replace unreliable pugs.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Took a personal day, logged into EQ at 6:30 this morning and got a tell for hamlord. Just went from 45-47. Unfortunately everything is now light blue to green and the xp dried up.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Dupree. Dranix (raid leader), rahleanna, rhysia and Darn are all officers. Also your boy Zaide is a prominent recruit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dupree. Dranix (raid leader), rahleanna, rhysia and Darn are all officers. Also your boy Zaide is a prominent recruit.
Nice, were going to start giving out trak's teeth to you guys and maybe one other guild. We thought about IVAS up until last night but they keep threatening to join up with OGC and are such a worthless crew of idiots we decided were not going to help them.

Maybe The Intrepid Syndicate would be a good second choice after MiM?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Nice, were going to start giving out trak's teeth to you guys and maybe one other guild. We thought about IVAS up until last night but they keep threatening to join up with OGC and are such a worthless crew of idiots we decided were not going to help them.

Maybe The Intrepid Syndicate would be a good second choice after MiM?
IS leadership is a bunch of old Faceless bro's so I'm biased where they're concerned. Their leaders are Rojas, Bowl and Zeek.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
IS leadership is a bunch of old Faceless bro's so I'm biased where they're concerned. Their leaders are Rojas, Bowl and Zeek.
Nice sounds like were adding IS to teeth list then, were going to come up with a plan in the next few days and then Ill reach out MiM / IS about how can we pass teeth along.