Everquest - Phinigel server

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
What happened with Ivas? I'm apped to them because of Vaclav and besides krimz I don't really know who they are, seeing as I've yet to raid with them.

If they are legitimate turds of the server id like to know.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Meh.. IS has some shit bag officers. I had a monk named nollo (a officer on guildstatus) see me at efreeti, when he was picking through, probably 3-4 weeks ago, randomly says he doesnt like mages then train me for a few hours with imps and bats. Had a buddy come to help with his mage and he trained him all way to the zone out. Whenever my pal zoned in again he would train him to get him to zone out.. was pretty dedicated hate for someone we never came in contact with to warrant such acts. If I knew IS was faceless I would have said I was in TFO on kegz server (lulz)

IVAS joining OGC would be good. You guys left trak up for like 4 hours this morning (maybe more), just sitting around cause no one tries. I was told IVAS is mostly old insidious vision, so them joining OGC would be helpful for the spirit of competition. I mean OGC and AOS has IV people in it.

Also cant believe sorrow joining MiM, guys griefed so many AoS and his reasoning was "you're in AoS." Guy trained/dispelled anyone who tried to touch his magus every 6 hours.

Also if you're giving keys so people can compete in VP against AoS then you should be all for IVAS+OGC

/soapbox

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We thought about IVAS up until last night but they keep threatening to join up with OGC and are such a worthless crew of idiots we decided were not going to help them.
LOL? We're not merging with OGC. And if we're "idiots" because of VP medallion drama, not one of those cases was someone that wasn't KSed (or threatened to) first that I've seen/heard of thusfar. We don't move in on spawns that are already camped, and we defend them if we're there first - like any other person would do with any camp they have. But hey, fuck us because we're being proactive.

And no, even in some fever dream that we did merge with OGC it wouldn't be to start raiding overworld to compete there. We'd lose half the guild in a heartbeat if we moved off of a static schedule I can promise you.

(And yes, Insidious Vision (Combine)/In Virtue (Vazaelle) are part of the numerous stops in history of the guild)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
IV was on sleeper, was in it. <3 But yeah I could see the non static thing not workin out. SUP BRINKS!

There should be vp medallion drama anywho, youd be silly to sit there and make a list of people waiting for an 8 hour repop or 4ish hour ground spawn.. and then theres AJ. The fun part of EQ was competition and drama!

Vaclav

IV was on sleeper, was in it. <3 But yeah I could see the non static thing not workin out. SUP BRINKS!

There should be vp medallion drama anywho, youd be silly to sit there and make a list of people waiting for an 8 hour repop or 4ish hour ground spawn.. and then theres AJ. The fun part of EQ was competition and drama!
Brinks is still around, pretty casual these days though. And I meant the TLP1.0 era - with how quick it ran and the merge TLP1.0 is all a blur to me of server names - can't even recall which DHS was on of the two back then besides it was opposite IV - we didn't share the server until merge time.

Crone

Nice, were going to start giving out trak's teeth to you guys and maybe one other guild. We thought about IVAS up until last night but they keep threatening to join up with OGC and are such a worthless crew of idiots we decided were not going to help them.

Maybe The Intrepid Syndicate would be a good second choice after MiM?
Why not give them to EoE Bro? Don't be scared.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Brinks is still around, pretty casual these days though. And I meant the TLP1.0 era - with how quick it ran and the merge TLP1.0 is all a blur to me of server names - can't even recall which DHS was on of the two back then besides it was opposite IV - we didn't share the server until merge time.
Yeah Ive been talking to brinks. I also just got takalah to come play. when do you guys raid?

Vocaroo | Voice message

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why not give them to EoE Bro? Don't be scared.
Were actually coming up with a plan to help out more than 2 guilds now bro. Were probably going to work out swapping in one guild per kill for the teeth.

Vaclav please dont make me laugh which is what we did when your leader threatened to join up with OGC. We'd curbstomp you just like we did them, you aren't relevant in anyway. All your guild is a nuisance of people auto clicking ground spawns, training our idle people in FV, and threats that are a laugh more than anything from Krimz.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Why would any other guild not capable of killing trak, and not all max 60s even waste time at VP key camps? Makes no sense to me. Proves why they are in lesser weak guilds, because they are inefficient players who make terrible decisions.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
On ragefire people camped medallion pieces to sell.. ancient jarsath could go up to 5-6 krono. Seems like a good reason to me
tongue.png
All you have to do is make a repeater key to hit your sense undead and wait for someone to spawn him, snipe it and earn 5-6 krono. While I just promoted mostly afking for AJ myself, it does seem silly to hate on someone for training you if you're idling in FV instead of actively clearing for AJ pop. Just screams let me get everything easy and how dare you challenge me. Auto clicking ground spawns sucks though, no bueno.

AoS is #1 guild, with that comes haters and people capitalizing on that. Wouldnt you guys get bored if EVERYTHING was unchallenged? It's like people joined AoS to have no challenge or obstacles to overcome. On sleeper IV had to train and grief to even get trakanon kills, different worlds.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Why would any other guild not capable of killing trak, and not all max 60s even waste time at VP key camps? Makes no sense to me. Proves why they are in lesser weak guilds, because they are inefficient players who make terrible decisions.
Trak isn't really very hard. We split him in OGC with like 40 lvl 53 avg people. That was without MOTM but MOTM is only 40% mit so I think 40 actual level 60s will be fine for him. The zone is prime for high dps since all your ENC and NEC can charm and pump some sick numbers.

I do wish they would address some of the longer key camps, 1hr respawn on this stuff and make them a bit more common if they have a PH. No reason IMO to have such stupid long spawns. It's not like camping a bunch of lvl 45 mobs is challenging at all.

I would totally support them buffing all medalion drops and nerfing the number of keys to instance trak to offset, make people who want to go in soon do it either through splits or from contesting open world.

Crone

Were actually coming up with a plan to help out more than 2 guilds now bro. Were probably going to work out swapping in one guild per kill for the teeth.

Vaclav please dont make me laugh which is what we did when your leader threatened to join up with OGC. We'd curbstomp you just like we did them, you aren't relevant in anyway. All your guild is a nuisance of people auto clicking ground spawns, training our idle people in FV, and threats that are a laugh more than anything from Krimz.
That's pretty cool, regardless of motives. Being able to see all the content is neat.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Watched snikkles stream last night for a minute while bored and oh my God..... If all aos members are like him.... 450lbs living in a trailer listening to lil Wayne while playing EQ on a bed because your fat ass can't fit in a chair, it's time to put EQ down and go outside.

VP loot isn't worth it Bros.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
We had people out camping keys to make their application more appealing even if in the early days of the expansion they were just getting in the way. That was a reason that I at least thought made some sense.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Watched snikkles stream last night for a minute while bored and oh my God..... If all aos members are like him.... 450lbs living in a trailer listening to lil Wayne while playing EQ on a bed because your fat ass can't fit in a chair, it's time to put EQ down and go outside.

VP loot isn't worth it Bros.
Please give me a link to this hilarity.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Please give me a link to this hilarity.
This is the AoS dude they're talking about, Cabdru.Twitch - Cabdru

He's definitely not the young lawyer/doctor I expected from a top EQ guild member
wink.png

Honestly when it comes to EQ streams I find the most tolerable are Ducreux (Bobbybick) where it's pure gameplay and typically just raid content and also Daax who seems pretty cool. The only downside is that Daax is OGC so he's pretty much automatically cancer.

In reference to the IS dudes. They're strictly a crew of friends from the LJ branch of Faceless. I wouldn't be surprised to see them training people etc, but they're cool when you know them. I was thinking about joining them but they raid Thurs/Fri/Sat nights and I'm not old enough to spend my whole weekend doing instanced raid content.

Here's a throwback for you old IV bro's.

And last but not least; yours truly has recently taken up streaming as well. Youtube has been getting more and more lame by the day so I moved over to Twitch. Just started actually streaming earlier this week.

Twitch - Zaide