Everquest - Phinigel server

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
That's pretty much it man, take your time and level as it comes, get some phat loot on your way. Once you hit 60 your done til pop.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finding very little desire to grind away 51-60. Guess it will come eventually.
Yea, I had some ISP issues screwing me on Wed/Thurs - and now that I'm really XPing I'm targeting a level-ish a day - if I get beyond that awesome, but not killing myself to race to 60. Got 164 more days or something close to that to hit L60. (and even then it's only AA to worry with)

Crone

Yea, I had some ISP issues screwing me on Wed/Thurs - and now that I'm really XPing I'm targeting a level-ish a day - if I get beyond that awesome, but not killing myself to race to 60. Got 164 more days or something close to that to hit L60. (and even then it's only AA to worry with)
Careful! I said the same thing about Classic, and then I ended the expansion at level 49! Had to play catch up! Enchanters are so in demand right now, its amazing. I go LFG and have my choice of 2-3 groups usually.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Im going to wait for the exp boost during the anniversary. Then try to get a good jump into the mid 50s. No reason to grind at pleb exp rates on EQ when there will definitely be bonus exp periods.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Im going to wait for the exp boost during the anniversary. Then try to get a good jump into the mid 50s. No reason to grind at pleb exp rates on EQ when there will definitely be bonus exp periods.
Exactly my plan, but I just realized now I will be out of town for the week the anniversary hits... Fuck. Have to sneak in some laptop time.

Crone

Hit 54 on my Enchanter this morning. Get a new mez so won't get those shitty messages anymore when a mob is 56! Woot!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any idea what the Envy/Woe sells for (Shaman epic)?
People actually quest the epic?

You can max your Truespirit faction in about 15-20mins with a druid and enchanter friend. Bind yourself in FP next to the guy who gives you a gem on hail with the quest text. Druid ports you to BB rings where an Enchanter has the hand in mob charmed and parked. Gate, rinse, and repeat until max faction

Then you only need the Tear from PoFear and the final CoM fight. Simplest epic in the game.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
People actually quest the epic?

You can max your Truespirit faction in about 15-20mins with a druid and enchanter friend. Bind yourself in FP next to the guy who gives you a gem on hail with the quest text. Druid ports you to BB rings where an Enchanter has the hand in mob charmed and parked. Gate, rinse, and repeat until max faction

Then you only need the Tear from PoFear and the final CoM fight. Simplest epic in the game.
Even without a druid, you can bind by bondl, run through the sewer to EFP and then translocate to BB super fast. The one part I'd say is worth doing before you complete the epic though is the MM dire wolf for insta clicky sow boots.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
With Woe what you want to do is hand that off to epic Mage pets on raids. It's that little bit of extra aggro necessary to get the Magician executed.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even without a druid, you can bind by bondl, run through the sewer to EFP and then translocate to BB super fast. The one part I'd say is worth doing before you complete the epic though is the MM dire wolf for insta clicky sow boots.
Doesn't need to be done before the epic. So long as you have the right amount of faction, you can just hand the Dire Pelt in to the Sentinel in EJ and receive your boots.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't remember the amount, I think it's negative 1000? It's not a huge deal to go fix it back up if you want to MQ for someone but yeah, you do have to do some fixing.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Doesn't need to be done before the epic. So long as you have the right amount of faction, you can just hand the Dire Pelt in to the Sentinel in EJ and receive your boots.
You have to up your faction again though to turn in the pelt if you do it after the epic. I'd just hand it in while it's max - or a little before and let the pelt max you.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Ok cool, didn't know if it was worth shit at all. Picked them up in Rathe, and was curious. Lucky Shamans.