Everquest - Phinigel server

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cabdru stream is hilarious. I wouldn't want to BE him, but who cares? People get so upset about the senselessly aggressive attitude of players, and then respond with an equally stupid hostility about real life shit. Like some of you can't seem to understand that your forum bashing is just as fucking tired as the in game version. AOS plays serious business... who the fuck cares? Compete, or don't, whatever you care to do, just leave it off these forums. It's hypocritical and it's pointless.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cabdru stream is hilarious. I wouldn't want to BE him, but who cares? People get so upset about the senselessly aggressive attitude of players, and then respond with an equally stupid hostility about real life shit. Like some of you can't seem to understand that your forum bashing is just as fucking tired as the in game version. AOS plays serious business... who the fuck cares? Compete, or don't, whatever you care to do, just leave it off these forums. It's hypocritical and it's pointless.
Yea, haven't had much interaction with Tikkle/Snikkle - but he was a genuinely decent dude the one time I did interact in game - and his stream is decent. Would suck having to use a Hoveround or whatever to get around like I'm sure he does, but he's seemed like a genuinely good person and solid player.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So far each person commenting positively about Snikkle/Tikkle makes sure to add some very negative, rumor starting comment after their praise.....what???

rad

Lord of Guk
If you're a "beta" by choice is it really a "beta"? My goals are X, and I get them on my own terms - doesn't seem like a beta to me. If I want to kick in some doors and pwn people, I load up something where I'm doing it under terms I enjoy - I don't personally enjoy competition under terms that you can game the hell out of without a solid agreed upon ruleset. But I'll PVP the hell out of folks in Dark Souls or load up some Street Fighter or whatever else when I feel like scratching a competitive itch. I DID (past tense) enjoy competing against IV (usually losing on Vazaelle) and RoI (usually winning on Stromm) back in the day however where all the guilds had some ground rules for "Ok, you win your shot at that - we're not going to engage in tomfoolery".

In light of the server rules and the ease of scheduling though - raiding 3 times a week + side projects on a whim is enough to make me content. Hell, I would probably be content at ONE day a week - EQ isn't my life, just one of many facets. (Although one that I sorely miss when it's completely gone)

And considering my wife doesn't drive and I haven't returned to the working world quite yet, how exactly would that work out exactly being that she's within feet of me at any time? Hah - I'm not a cuckold or a swinger (although there was a joke about us swinging earlier today while getting Apostolos epic'ed). She is a flirt though and I'm fine with that, I'm not a flirty person and it helps fill her desire for such interaction.
I'll take that as a Yes.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So far each person commenting positively about Snikkle/Tikkle makes sure to add some very negative, rumor starting comment after their praise.....what???
I think he's pretty decent, shame about the serial killer thing though. Oh well!

KrimzinIV_sl

shitlord
Im not sure who said I was going to merge us with OGC, def not bud never said that even as a joke. Im here to stay on a schedule with my group of friends not trying to invite as many random fucks as I can to try to "compete" (lol) with AoS. As far as why ppl camp keys prior to 60? Do the math idiot... its going to take us 5 weeks(ish) of Trak kills on our schedule. Im pretty sure we can take a break from exp to grab key parts while we only have to compete with the Z team from AoS now instead of 5 guilds another 3 weeks from now. 7/9 BGM spawns today and it sure was fun watching the lake in ill omen overflow into the goblin forts from all the Z team's tears.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
How long until this server hits PoP?
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im not sure who said I was going to merge us with OGC, def not bud never said that even as a joke. Im here to stay on a schedule with my group of friends not trying to invite as many random fucks as I can to try to "compete" (lol) with AoS. As far as why ppl camp keys prior to 60? Do the math idiot... its going to take us 5 weeks(ish) of Trak kills on our schedule. Im pretty sure we can take a break from exp to grab key parts while we only have to compete with the Z team from AoS now instead of 5 guilds another 3 weeks from now. 7/9 BGM spawns today and it sure was fun watching the lake in ill omen overflow into the goblin forts from all the Z team's tears.
Your guild is insignificant dude, you're never going to compete or be any kind of real competition to us don't make me lol. Enjoy having to call 30 people to key camps while were about to do our 4th VP clear.

KrimzinIV_sl

shitlord
I agree our guild is insignificant to you, the same way I view your guild to me. The fact that you think it matters to me what your guild does shows how little you understand why most of my guild play this game still.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyways, fucking clown guilds stalking me lol.

Tomorrow were starting handing out of all of our Trak teeth daily starting with MiM, EoE, and Resolute. Once you 3 guilds have enough were going to start rotating in other guilds like Pixel Pirates, Intrepid Syndicate, Caer Cardans, and maybe a few more. See you guys tomorrow !

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
What is it with the hyper-competitive aggressiveness of some people on this server? Mostly AoS at this point it seems like, but certainly a number of people in other guilds. We're all adults with lives. Nobody 'wins at life' for being able to mobilize for Trakanon at 9 AM or spend 20 hours griefing each other out of VP keys. Jesus, we're all just trying to get our retro rocks off by having fun in the content we already competed over 15 years ago. Yelling at each as 'beta' because they're not rushing EQ at the same pace? Are you 15 years old? It's just a 17 year old video game.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is it with the hyper-competitive aggressiveness of some people on this server? Mostly AoS at this point it seems like, but certainly a number of people in other guilds. We're all adults with lives. Nobody 'wins at life' for being able to mobilize for Trakanon at 9 AM or spend 20 hours griefing each other out of VP keys. Jesus, we're all just trying to get our retro rocks off by having fun in the content we already competed over 15 years ago. Yelling at each as 'beta' because they're not rushing EQ at the same pace? Are you 15 years old? It's just a 17 year old video game.
I mean before release we had your officers here saying you were "about to unleash a beast" on Phinny and hoping to be friends after we got no kills. We all know how that worked out for you. Then we had Kunark and more threats from Fulkjoo's clown ass and again nothing. Its funny now after all the nonstop shit spewing your guild has done your argument is lol this is a 17 year old game.

We are the peoples guild on Phingel and want to give back to the great community instead of the toxicity you spread. Starting tomorrow we want to pass out keys from all of our Trak's so we can ensure our friends in most of the raiding guilds have a chance to experience the treasures and wonders of Veeshans Peak as we have been.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know who Fulorian is in game, but sitting in KC for key parts and having mrniceguy walk in and say we should just give him the camp because of his guild tag is mind boggling to me. I mean the sheer level of entitlement just makes me speechless. That to me speaks of toxicity, so you don't really have much of a leg to stand on. Then we have your guild members walk in and forcibly try to take the camp over even after we offer to split the picks with you. I just don't get it.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
May 25th for SoV - Aug 17th for SoL - Nov 9th for PoP
Any chance they lock it at PoP for awhile or forever?
smile.png
Can't help it but I miss EQMac and this may be the only way to get that type of feel with a decent population. Sorry, EQMac emu servers. You guys do a great job but 100 people here and there isn't quite healthy enough for my taste. That's my preference at least.