Everquest - Phinigel server

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
... I'm Fulorian. Literally, that's my name on Phinigel, as well as every other server I've ever played on. I'm in OGC but don't take part in the competitive drama between various guilds. That said, Mrniceguy has forced me out of pained soul as well. And it's fucking stupid - you're right, it is toxic. I haven't seen any of this toxicity from OGC, although I'm sure there has been some in private incidents. No other guild than AoS has intentionally trained me just for existing or having a guildtag they dislike, though.

Considering the tone of what Daybreak seemingly was -trying- to create with this server, the VP key piece is encouraging the exact opposite, for sure.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any chance they lock it at PoP for awhile or forever?
smile.png
Can't help it but I miss EQMac and this may be the only way to get that type of feel with a decent population. Sorry, EQMac emu servers. You guys do a great job but 100 people here and there isn't quite healthy enough for my taste. That's my preference at least.
I'd give it 0% odds. Now if/when they ever make the "Seasonal TLP" server concept they were talking about - I bet it would reset after PoP being done.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I too am a beta. Not willing to sink inordinate amounts of time into a game I was in the top 5% of more than a decade ago to "compete" on instanced content (PvE, is there competition on PvE?! Lulz) which is a watered down version of what I was doing more than a decade ago.

Man, feels good to get that off my chest. Might as well start letting you donkey dick having young doctor ubermenschs fuck my wife? Right?

If you guys in AoS want to push hard, awesome. But dont come here parading around like you are some big swinging dick by beating content that has been exploited and watered down 4+ times (Original, Fippy, Ragefire, LJ, Emus+++). Because you arent shit.

Go stroke your egos somewhere else, or at least get Frenzic back here, cause he was entertaining.

Btw, I dont give a fuck "Someone said bad words about my EQ guild, so must defend her HONOR!!?!?! ON FORUMS?!?!?" stupidity. Dont pretend to be a top dog, then swim with the idiots.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know who Fulorian is in game, but sitting in KC for key parts and having mrniceguy walk in and say we should just give him the camp because of his guild tag is mind boggling to me. I mean the sheer level of entitlement just makes me speechless. That to me speaks of toxicity, so you don't really have much of a leg to stand on. Then we have your guild members walk in and forcibly try to take the camp over even after we offer to split the picks with you. I just don't get it.
Feel free to send me a tell on Korrupt it any SA are acting up, every guild has its share of troublemakers and its hard to keep a pulse check on everyone. We'd prefer to mollify these adverse situations rather than perpetuate them.

We're hoping to band the raiding guilds together by sharing Trak Teeth and to build a long lasting, upstanding community. Hopefully working together on Phinigel we can make it a better place for us all.

Vaclav

Feel free to send me a tell on Korrupt it any SA are acting up, every guild has its share of troublemakers and its hard to keep a pulse check on everyone. We'd prefer to mollify these adverse situations rather than perpetuate them.
If that's a true olive branch you want to do, and keep your problem players in check to make a list of "fair terms" for how folks compete for VP key parts and such - kudos, I hope it calms down all the bullshit.

I will admit I have my doubts though.

Azrai_sl

shitlord
I too am a beta. Not willing to sink inordinate amounts of time into a game I was in the top 5% of more than a decade ago to "compete" on instanced content (PvE, is there competition on PvE?! Lulz) which is a watered down version of what I was doing more than a decade ago.

Man, feels good to get that off my chest. Might as well start letting you donkey dick having young doctor ubermenschs fuck my wife? Right?

If you guys in AoS want to push hard, awesome. But dont come here parading around like you are some big swinging dick by beating content that has been exploited and watered down 4+ times (Original, Fippy, Ragefire, LJ, Emus+++). Because you arent shit.

Go stroke your egos somewhere else, or at least get Frenzic back here, cause he was entertaining.

Btw, I dont give a fuck "Someone said bad words about my EQ guild, so must defend her HONOR!!?!?! ON FORUMS?!?!?" stupidity. Dont pretend to be a top dog, then swim with the idiots.
rrr_img_128515.jpg

Creslin

Trakanon Raider

We're hoping to band the raiding guilds together by sharing Trak Teeth and to build a long lasting, upstanding community. Hopefully working together on Phinigel we can make it a better place for us all.
What we really need to do is get all the guild leaders on board with telling DBG to make the key pieces more common, or probably the easiest solution on their end make each key mob drop 3 pieces instead of 1. That is what needs to happen to remove alot of the toxic environment. Then people at that key spawn can group up and both mains get a key instead of trying to KS or do BS like charm gate.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
But korrupt, you only lead raids. &#55358;&#56596;

Oh god be hilarious if enforced rotation on vp key camps

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You still mad they booted you Draekon? Hasnt it been weeks I think? Odd you're so salty at me when it was the guild leaders who clowned on you and kicked you.

@Creslin - This is the dude if anything they need to make spawn more often / multiples of

rrr_img_128522.jpg

lost

<Bronze Donator>
You still mad they booted you Draekon? Hasnt it been weeks I think? Odd you're so salty at me when it was the guild leaders who clowned on you and kicked you.

@Creslin - This is the dude if anything they need to make spawn more often / multiples of

rrr_img_128522.jpg
I'm just telling you what you told me when I asked my "pal" and rerolled friend for help, since you were an officer and all, to which your reply was i dunno man i just lead raids. It wasnt cool of you to accuse happyfeet, in guildchat, of being "me" playing happyfeet. Didnt know you had such animosity towards me, give me more credit than to log on a friends character and talk in guildchat at the risk of him getting kicked.

Also not sure what you're talking about Regime. I rarely ever talk on TS during ragefire, and I certainly stopped talking on TS during that day after I got yelled... during Fright. I would have no reason to even talk on TS during cazic, but getting attacked like I did you can bet that wasnt me laughing that the guild wiped. I dont get where this shit comes from. Thats the whole point I've been making, AoS is TL to me, I've been in TL since fippy, then I joined in ragefire. Why would I laugh at my guild for wiping on CT and interrupt the CT recovery? I wouldn't, I joined AoS from day 1 to be with my guildies until I could raid, not make fun of the guild wiping... Like Krassus said, it was someone clownin me.

It isn't the end credits, I've been told I can come back when I can raid, I just dont have the schedule to raid like AoS does, which is why I went from member to FNF during classic on phinigel.. I feel raiding in an open world raiding guild is just gonna put my attnedance/dkp into the shitter and any time I go to raids I'll be behind due to my dkp/attendance, so a smaller guild would be better. Top that off, why go back to a guild that kicked me without notice, over asking for help with boogeymen? Meanwhile people can insult and train guild members and get a verbal warning.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm just telling you what you told me when I asked my "pal" and rerolled friend for help, since you were an officer and all, to which your reply was i dunno man i just lead raids. It wasnt very cool of you to accuse happyfeet, in guildchat, of being "me" playing happyfeet. Didnt know you had such animosity towards me jeez

Also not sure what you're talking about Regime. I never laughed on TS when you wiped, if you read what I said I didnt have any involvement in the CT wipe. Why would I talk again on TS after y'all yelled at me during the clear to Fright? Thats the whole point I've been making, AoS is TL to me, I've been in TL since fippy, then I joined in ragefire. Why would I laugh at my guild for wiping on CT and interrupt the CT recovery? I wouldn't, I joined AoS from day 1 to be with my guildies until I could raid, not make fun of the guild wiping... Like Krassus said, it was someone clownin me.

It isn't the end credits, I've been told I can come back when I can raid, I just dont have the schedule to raid like AoS does, which is why I went from member to FNF during classic on phinigel.. I feel raiding in an open world raiding guild is just gonna put my attnedance/dkp into the shitter and any time I go to raids I'll be behind due to my dkp/attendance, so a smaller guild would be better.

But laughing on TS? lol, I RARELY talk on teamspeak, maybe korrupt can vouch for that, just more reason that's a line of bullshit.
Oh I thought that was you laughing? That's what I was told. lol I mean it was perfect timing whoever did it. Not going to lie when Gris, Erasong Or Korrupt go off I'm dying from the Lolz in tells. It's like when that one unlucky Gamorrean pig guard in Jedi falls into the Rancor pit with Luke and all his buddies are laughing their asses off at him as he is bit in two.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, maybe others thought it was me laughing. Wish I had heard, bet it was funny.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
I am the leader of AoS and I said from the beginning of Kunark the instance should not require the key or at most require only the raid leader to be keyed. But they stated it wasn't right and didn't feel like Kunark without the key quest. So now people are going to kill each other over key camps, and its just going to get worse after this weekend when more people start hitting 60. Its all kind of a sham anyhow, these guilds are getting keyed for a month 2 or 3 VP clear, they'll get to do it maybe 4-5 times if they're lucky. Thats assuming they don't wipe, which many of them will and then they'll lose an instance or two trying to learn VP. DBG isn't very smart, I can't even begin to imagine how fucked up ST is gunna be.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Part of me thinks that it feels really cheap without the keying process. But then I realize this is the casual EQ server, so maybe it should be something easier. The 90 day timer with weekly lockouts is what really seals it for me. Like Grisvok mentions, it's almost pointless to bother when you're going to get like four clears of a zone with already poor itemization.

These are the same guilds that left other servers to avoid fighting over raid mobs every three days, and now they're stuck fighting over a dozen trash mobs and ground spawns every couple hours. Hah.

Vaclav

I am the leader of AoS and I said from the beginning of Kunark the instance should not require the key or at most require only the raid leader to be keyed. But they stated it wasn't right and didn't feel like Kunark without the key quest. So now people are going to kill each other over key camps, and its just going to get worse after this weekend when more people start hitting 60. Its all kind of a sham anyhow, these guilds are getting keyed for a month 2 or 3 VP clear, they'll get to do it maybe 4-5 times if they're lucky. Thats assuming they don't wipe, which many of them will and then they'll lose an instance or two trying to learn VP. DBG isn't very smart, I can't even begin to imagine how fucked up ST is gunna be.
ST won't be too bad, no one needs anything outside of instances. VT will be annoying again some though.

And I thought Erasong is the leader - this just you over here? Thought Grisvok was someone else entirely - or did a switch happen I never heard about?

Them merging the threads gives me some optimism though. Seems every merge in recent memory = something that was fixed. Unless my memory is failing me.

Crone

ST as in Sleepers Tomb? How is that going to work with instances? All instances of ST will change over as soon as someone wakes the sleeper? I want Gnome mask!

Vaclav

ST as in Sleepers Tomb? How is that going to work with instances? All instances of ST will change over as soon as someone wakes the sleeper? I want Gnome mask!
Ah, that could be an issue - most people I've talked with (that tend to have a good pulse on guessing well) - seem to think it'll be standard until Luclin for everyone in the instance and Awakened after. But we'll see.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Theres two guild leaders, Erasong/Elaida is the main one and he's barely on cause of kids/family so Grisvok stepped up but they both have the rank, although I think elaida's is the actual rank. Before them it was Zerker

Vaclav

Theres two guild leaders, Erasong/Elaida is the main one and he's barely on cause of kids/family so Grisvok stepped up but they both have the rank, although I think elaida's is the actual rank. Before them it was Zerker
Ah, didn't realize there was a colead thing