Everquest - Phinigel server

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
Theres two guild leaders, Erasong/Elaida is the main one and he's barely on cause of kids/family so Grisvok stepped up but they both have the rank, although I think elaida's is the actual rank. Before them it was Zerker
Not exactly. I've essentially run the guild since the server started. I also have the actual guild leader tag. Everything AoS has been my doing. Elaida mainly does recruiting and a bit of admin.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm getting this itch to make a warrior alt, and I hate myself for it. So fucking boring, but there is something about twinking the fuck out of a warrior. I don't know, talk me off the ledge.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm getting this itch to make a warrior alt, and I hate myself for it. So fucking boring, but there is something about twinking the fuck out of a warrior. I don't know, talk me off the ledge.
With what main? Warrior alts can be OK.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
dude Kunark is prime time for twinked out warriors. so many fun melee toys. can go full regen, Iksar warrior with Fungi Tunic and pre-nerf Staff (that drops right?) and dual Blood Points. can pick up a Silken Whip of Ensnaring and a Polished Obsidian Great Axe (procs Invoke Fear, from Karnor's) and do your own fear kites. can get a Journeyman's Walking Stick and a Truncheon of Doom and do your own tash's+slows. get a Runed Blade just for shits and giggles.

then Velious just adds even more fun toys.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Not exactly. I've essentially run the guild since the server started. I also have the actual guild leader tag. Everything AoS has been my doing. Elaida mainly does recruiting and a bit of admin.
Ah ok I thought zerker gave it to elaida first, my b.

yeah the iksar hate warrior gear is awesome, had an iksar warrior on ragefire he was full hate with RBG and dual blood points, did pretty well.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if lockjaw wants velious

OTbbUe0.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
With what main? Warrior alts can be OK.
Mage.
dude Kunark is prime time for twinked out warriors. so many fun melee toys. can go full regen, Iksar warrior with Fungi Tunic and pre-nerf Staff (that drops right?) and dual Blood Points. can pick up a Silken Whip of Ensnaring and a Polished Obsidian Great Axe (procs Invoke Fear, from Karnor's) and do your own fear kites. can get a Journeyman's Walking Stick and a Truncheon of Doom and do your own tash's+slows. get a Runed Blade just for shits and giggles.

then Velious just adds even more fun toys.
I like the sound of this. Probably mess around during bonus exp and hook one up. Almost rather buy an already cheap level 30 one. Then again a lot of the fun is blowing through lower shit with a twink.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The XP boost with potions should make finishing up for you guys with busier RL's much much easier and it starts later today. Also the nerf to MoM making nukes 60% more effective is a huge bonus to smaller guilds. There shouldn't be anything that's out of reach really now for anyone coordinated.

@Phinny VP guilds, nice working with you guys this week. We're going to keep handing out Trak Teeth via the guild leaders channel Grisvok setup. If anyone needs detailed information for keying or how to setup for raids inside of VP please reach out to us and we'd be glad to help.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Kind of sad to see the motm changes. I'm glad MiM got its Gorenaire kill before the change.

Exp bonus is going to be sick. I can slack and still hit 60.

Vaclav

The XP boost with potions should make finishing up for you guys with busier RL's much much easier and it starts later today. Also the nerf to MoM making nukes 60% more effective is a huge bonus to smaller guilds. There shouldn't be anything that's out of reach really now for anyone coordinated.
Krassus, the change to MotM is only for stuff over the 1k limit. The 40% thing is still in place for "normal" amounts of damage - just the penalty jump for over 1k is reduced.

Unless Ahura explained it to me wrong at least. I took it the same way, and he told me that term only applied to 1k+.

Sterling

El Presidente
Krassus, the change to MotM is only for stuff over the 1k limit. The 40% thing is still in place for "normal" amounts of damage - just the penalty jump for over 1k is reduced.

Unless Ahura explained it to me wrong at least. I took it the same way, and he told me that term only applied to 1k+.
This is correct. Makes Sunstrike worth looking at on some targets now at least.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
More AJs spawned yesterday than what has spawned since the server started. BGM was repopping in under an hour as well.

@Sterling, you doing alts this week with xp? thinking im gonna finish mage and cleric but nothing new.

Sterling

El Presidente
More AJs spawned yesterday than what has spawned since the server started. BGM was repopping in under an hour as well.

@Sterling, you doing alts this week with xp? thinking im gonna finish mage and cleric but nothing new.
Got the druid back to 51 at least, need to get the mage up to snuff though. 55 at least for CoH. Need some buffer xp on the wizard too to be honest. Was race to 60, VP key, Epic, and then doing all that shit for everyone else.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they increased AJ and other VP spawns eh

Kind of pisses me off they made Ragefire and LJ put up with this shit for so long and only choose to fix it now. Typical DBG incompetence.

sukik

I need to finish my VP key. Haven't been in game much since I hit 60 last friday.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Been getting xp like mad since the boost. Usually a level in an hour 48-50, went 50-51 in 2 hours in the hole.

Hoping to continue the trend to 60 but seb has never been very good for xp.

Crone

Been getting xp like mad since the boost. Usually a level in an hour 48-50, went 50-51 in 2 hours in the hole.

Hoping to continue the trend to 60 but seb has never been very good for xp.
Seb exp just got boosted with this patch if I remember correctly, so did Chardok. So there should be that, on top of the exp bonus, making it easier to hit 60 than ever before!