Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of Dains, I have two 7th shawl summons lined up, if you let me know I'm happy to log in and spawn that for people. I think the account lapses late August sometime.

Luclin should absolutely be a breath of fresh air; people get so hung up on Velious and/or POP and it's the expansions that follow which are actually great.

We've been trying to do Dains but we always end up doing something else, does anyone have your info to text you?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of Dains, I have two 7th shawl summons lined up, if you let me know I'm happy to log in and spawn that for people. I think the account lapses late August sometime.

Luclin should absolutely be a breath of fresh air; people get so hung up on Velious and/or POP and it's the expansions that follow which are actually great.
If you spawn them with shawl you get to choose one piece for yourself per spawn.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I had initially done them thinking of going for cloak and belt, but like, fuck DBG.

Not sure anyone has my info. I'll uh like PM on AOS boards tomorrow or something.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I always read this thread, get them feels, burn a Kronos, login, walk around a bit, try and talk to peeps, but no one is online, and then logout and never log back in again before my month runs out. I don't want alts, and raid times don't work out for when I have the free time to do it, so it's a no win. Just sitting at level 60... with AAs coming in Luclin, maybe that'll give incentive to come back and get some groups going or something.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I always read this thread, get them feels, burn a Kronos, login, walk around a bit, try and talk to peeps, but no one is online, and then logout and never log back in again before my month runs out. I don't want alts, and raid times don't work out for when I have the free time to do it, so it's a no win. Just sitting at level 60... with AAs coming in Luclin, maybe that'll give incentive to come back and get some groups going or something.
Come play with us on the TAKP emu server

Reca

Trakanon Raider
Interesting, so everyone who is racing to kill OMM on the Quarm server get the exact same rewards as those who only do group missions (less a title). I find it hilarious that they reveal this information when people are finally getting close to do it.

Quarm /claims | EverQuest Forums

The hat+choice reward can be acquired once.
You can complete the raid or the group challenge to receive the reward. Doing both will bestow the titles from both, but not an additional hat+choice reward.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I always forget to autojoin the rerolled chat channel. Is it rerolled:rerolled ? and does anyone even join it still?

SirJames

Golden Squire
Lockjaw / Ragefire was a lotta fun, XP was manageable. I could keep my 40 hrs week job and level to max.

Phingel XP is only fun for the sadists and people who have 50+ hours a week to dedicate to the game

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can make the grind a lot better also by using xp pots, right now you can make a toon on Quarm for free and claim a 50% on Phinny. Ive done it on multiple accounts because its a group click so when Luclin drops ill have a gang of them to do AA's.

Yea I wish it was still going, but sadly the deadline on making a new character on quarm to get the free experience potion had passed.

I've gotten to the point where I honestly would rather just not play than grind anymore on Phinigel. That being said, if consider donating a couple Krono to anyone that would power level my ranger from 44 to 60.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I found leveling up on Phinny tolerable, only because my P99 guild came over and we kinda worked out times to group together.

It was easy to pug up to the 20s (unrest) without too much trouble/drama. The to the 30s was kind of a dead zone (uguk mostly), so groups were a little more sparse. In the mid-30s (lguk) pugging became a little harder, and the groups started getting a lot shittier. It was at this point I went guild only, we organized it off site, and we grinded HARD during the bonus exp weekends.

I'm terrified of the hours-per-AA for Phinny.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Bro, you've got worse MMO add than I do. This and the WoW thread tell me you can't ever make up your mind :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are Rangers worth playing on Phinny? I kinda want to twink one, but there's no point if groups still won't invite them.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are Rangers worth playing on Phinny? I kinda want to twink one, but there's no point if groups still won't invite them.

Amazeballs come Luclin - Velious is about their worst point, but they're still solid (especially with mainhand epic to slow)