Everquest - Phinigel server

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Work fucking sucks man. I have to pack and move this week to. You know how hard it is to motivate yourself to pack shit on your 1 half day off a week when your bard doesn't have mez yet?!

I tried explaining to my wife that groups will want me more once I can split camps but she doesn't seem to care. She's all "The babies coming soon and I can't lift much when I'm this pregnant" yeah not with that attitude you can't.
Hire some movers and save your back and time man. I'm fucked from playing until next week too and even then not going to rush anything with so much time until Kunark ZzzZZzzzzzzzz.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I heard there was an exploit with a Neriak Snake Scale quest.

Possibly this one.
yeah that was the quest the guy on the stream was automating, he kept destroying those ebon shields too. but that was the quest text on the stream it was spamming hella fast. was a wizard in the zone level 11 at the time when most ppl were like 7-8

yeaha no rush we have a month to hit 50 :p

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I was tempted to make something just to hang out but I couldn't think of a single class that I'm not too jaded to enjoy. I really don't want to chase mobs around by the ass or be a constant buff bitch. That quickly cuts the list down.

I considered druid - they are great fun in the right setting but in others they get stuck hopelessly machine gunning heals to OOM while their group dies around them and that's a horrible feeling.

Really, a wizard is pretty much the only class I can think of that's left for me. And they don't lack for power and utility - good damage, snare, evacs, stuns, etc.

Downside - a goddamn billion clothies, and fucking research. Ugh.

I expect to cave in by saturday.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I bought all my wizard spells on LJ. There really is not a lot we need.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was contemplating wiz too for that reason, cant slack as a tank
frown.png

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I was tempted to make something just to hang out but I couldn't think of a single class that I'm not too jaded to enjoy. I really don't want to chase mobs around by the ass or be a constant buff bitch. That quickly cuts the list down.

I considered druid - they are great fun in the right setting but in others they get stuck hopelessly machine gunning heals to OOM while their group dies around them and that's a horrible feeling.

Really, a wizard is pretty much the only class I can think of that's left for me. And they don't lack for power and utility - good damage, snare, evacs, stuns, etc.

Downside - a goddamn billion clothies, and fucking research. Ugh.

I expect to cave in by saturday.
Druid is hands down a better class imo, their nukes are like 15% worse, but they provide better group utility in pretty much every way possible. And in any zone where you have an animal to charm druid will absolutely destroy wizard on the parses.

Wizard is a good class for lazy people but they are really pretty shit in xp groups especially later on.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Druid is hands down a better class imo, their nukes are like 15% worse, but they provide better group utility in pretty much every way possible. And in any zone where you have an animal to charm druid will absolutely destroy wizard on the parses.

Wizard is a good class for lazy people but they are really pretty shit in xp groups especially later on.
Wizard nukes are lot more than 15% better

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Krassus how do I get an invite I posted on your guilds website like 12 hours ago but Im still not guilded and I feel like this is kind of a slap in the face considering all of the time we have spent together

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol.. corpse run 3 times in like 10 minutes = /q
Later nerds, im not tanking red orcs if you cant kill them~

I think i need to make a different class, tanking will get old realllll quick for me. Wiz might be good

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fighting reds with any melee in the group is a death wish with poverty gear. Yellows or lower unless you're running all caster/pet group.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm curious how much they reduced it by. Guy on forums saying they have done 24/29 hours playing, will group exp pot going entire time and just now hitting 20.

That's pretty big drop. Compared to LJ/RF, where they would probably be mid to high 30s by now. Going to be interesting to see.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
For those of us that don't know him or what you are talking about illuminate us.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Roshen & DBG thinking they are fucking slick slowing down the exp. I don't have an issue with it, but they didn't come out and say anything about it knowing it would be a major topic. Especially after many people just did this same leveling a few months ago.

The bone chip quests only are worth it until what, level 6 or so?