Everquest - Phinigel server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i would imagine zero chance if they knew what they were doing, but who knows.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Solid chance they are running this double exp time to see if they are in fact making more money with it in comparison to the original rates on this server. I would be shocked if they didnt up the exp, or at least run common double exp & marketplace sales together.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Solid chance they are running this double exp time to see if they are in fact making more money with it in comparison to the original rates on this server. I would be shocked if they didnt up the exp, or at least run common double exp & marketplace sales together.
Indeed - I expect that they'll revise XP and fix the Hate instance first patch of 2016

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
I like my lockjaw guild and am having fun raiding with them. On top of that, I just did the grind to 60 (plus Epic, too much time in Sky/Fear, VP key camps etc) and have no interest in doing any of that again so soon for features that should have just been patched into RF/LJ.

My concern is what happens if the server population declines and my guild collapses. I'd like a chance for the character and time investment to live on, hence the hope for a transfer option.

I might spend some Krono to twink something on Phinny when Kunark comes out, but I'll probably just unsubscribe if things go south for me on Lockjaw.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Indeed. I feel kinda bad for last night - ended up being the only ENC on - so first ENC in guild to get Insidious Robe, Essence of a Vampire and Insidious Gloves are of course my alt... =/

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Looks Like I need to join a guild to even farm some Hate. Time to find a guild to App too!

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Too late the start? Just finished moving from California to Idaho, and unpacking computers was low on priority list. Have a week to grind before I return to work. I have multiple PC's, worth boxing a mage to plevel another class?