Everquest - Phinigel server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
So what excuse is OGC going to come up with now for why they got nothing? Detheb said Dima wasn't trying on Lockjaw, but would be going hard on Phinny. Did he decide not to try again?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Too late the start? Just finished moving from California to Idaho, and unpacking computers was low on priority list. Have a week to grind before I return to work. I have multiple PC's, worth boxing a mage to plevel another class?
Not too late at all. The majority of people have leveled to 30+ though because we've had 2 weekends of double exp. My suggestion would be to roll a tank, or a healer type (CLR/DRU/SHM), and you'd be set on groups all the way to 50.

Crone

Or roll an enchanter and be a god in xp groups and DT fodder in raids!
As an Enchanter, I would suggest against this. Not because they are not good, but because there is a literal fuck ton of them on the server. You'll never want for an Enchanter on this server unless they all quit. lol

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
As an Enchanter, I would suggest against this. Not because they are not good, but because there is a literal fuck ton of them on the server. You'll never want for an Enchanter on this server unless they all quit. lol
A lot of enchanters is one thing, a lot of good enchanters is quite another. I never had an issue getting a group on Ragefire because the typical enchanter sucked and/or was lazy. I'd prefer to be a rogue, but getting a group as a rogue means waiting until they can't find anyone else until at least Kunark. It also means I'd have to box a druid on my second machine, since running a melee character around Kunark blows.

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
A lot of enchanters is one thing, a lot of good enchanters is quite another. I never had an issue getting a group on Ragefire because the typical enchanter sucked and/or was lazy. I'd prefer to be a rogue, but getting a group as a rogue means waiting until they can't find anyone else until at least Kunark. It also means I'd have to box a druid on my second machine, since running a melee character around Kunark blows.
I think you would be surprised about the average skill of the common enchanter these days. With so many of them running around, and charm pets taking place of mage pets. All that I have grouped with are not that bad. On this server, for right now. I believe the days of the well know enchanter are over. The knowledge level of the game is much higher and groups, guilds are flat out expecting more from their Enchanters.

TLDR. Play an enchanter and cleric. Charm a mob and carry yourself to 50.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So what excuse is OGC going to come up with now for why they got nothing? Detheb said Dima wasn't trying on Lockjaw, but would be going hard on Phinny. Did he decide not to try again?
Thraka who is playing as Jamz as Phinny keeps telling our leader Elaida that they are going to still destroy us and dominate us via PM's on the forums.

Dima and Detheb on the other hand though personally told me they aren't going ultra poopsock mode, they will compete normally but that they want to maintain a healthy schedule and relationship. Other than a few pot stirrers I think everyone just wants to enjoy playing their own game in our guilds and keep things cordial. I spoke to Dima in length in his mumble and nothing leads me to believe they have any malicious intent on their side towards up. IMO Dima and Detheb are doing a stand up job and being professional about running their guild. I cant speak to what they did on LJ, I can only speak to how things have gone here which is fine.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
And they're super boring on most raids.

Crone

I think you would be surprised about the average skill of the common enchanter these days. With so many of them running around, and charm pets taking place of mage pets. All that I have grouped with are not that bad. On this server, for right now. I believe the days of the well know enchanter are over. The knowledge level of the game is much higher and groups, guilds are flat out expecting more from their Enchanters.

TLDR. Play an enchanter and cleric. Charm a mob and carry yourself to 50.
Completely agreed. I always enjoyed the social aspect of grouping and making a name for myself through skill, but on this server and also back on LJ / RF, it doesn't matter. Been in a lot of multi enchanter groups and none of them were inept.

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
Thraka who is playing as Jamz as Phinny keeps telling our leader Elaida that they are going to still destroy us and dominate us via PM's on the forums.

Dima and Detheb on the other hand though personally told me they aren't going ultra poopsock mode, they will compete normally but that they want to maintain a healthy schedule and relationship. Other than a few pot stirrers I think everyone just wants to enjoy playing their own game in our guilds and keep things cordial. I spoke to Dima in length in his mumble and nothing leads me to believe they have any malicious intent on their side towards up. IMO Dima and Detheb are doing a stand up job and being professional about running their guild. I cant speak to what they did on LJ, I can only speak to how things have gone here which is fine.
I cannot think for a minute that anyone in ogc shares Dimas expressed opinion about a healthy schedule. They flat required their member base to raid all day Christmas eve and Christmas in order to attempt a server first eov kills. They can suger coat their intentions all they want. But their actions speak volumes.

Thraka_sl

shitlord

I told Elaida, that the officer core is going to abandon their guild when the time gets rough, what happened with Zerker and Alpha? I hear rumors that you guys are recruiting more officers because people are already jumping ship. Elaida's the leader? I thought Kyrax (Radien) was the leader? You know the guy who was playing in two different guilds on Ragefire? The guy who copied our entire forum layout, and only got outed because of Dojii telling me. The guy who was trying to manipulate the rotation for Apok even though he was in TL? The guy that was about a 60/40 vote split on being g-kicked from TL in Kunark? :p I'm just playing casually man, I'm not even 50 yet. Also I'm not Skykam.

Rumor has it, First still isn't doing jack shit in that guild and is about to be demoted for being useless. Since Elaida's already leaking information, I thought I should let you know that he told me Grisvok and Sagnid are uncontrollable and he doesn't know what to do. Personally have no issue with either of those guys. The only reason that guilds even still together is because of Elaida I will say however. If he wasn't there that entire guild wouldn't exist.

As aside, tell two people who you are and it gets leaked to everyone.

Grisvok_sl

shitlord
I told Elaida, that the officer core is going to abandon their guild when the time gets rough, what happened with Zerker and Alpha? I hear rumors that you guys are recruiting more officers because people are already jumping ship. Elaida's the leader? I thought Kyrax (Radien) was the leader? You know the guy who was playing in two different guilds on Ragefire? The guy who copied our entire forum layout, and only got outed because of Dojii telling me. The guy who was trying to manipulate the rotation for Apok even though he was in TL? The guy that was about a 60/40 vote split on being g-kicked from TL in Kunark? :p I'm just playing casually man, I'm not even 50 yet. Also I'm not Skykam.

Rumor has it, First still isn't doing jack shit in that guild and is about to be demoted for being useless. Since Elaida's already leaking information, I thought I should let you know that he told me Grisvok and Sagnid are uncontrollable and he doesn't know what to do. Personally have no issue with either of those guys. The only reason that guilds even still together is because of Elaida I will say however. If he wasn't there that entire guild wouldn't exist.
I don't get why you even post about TL. You don't matter anymore and no one cares what you think. You do a lot of shit talking for a "casual" player. Bottom line is, TL was fine before you, while you were rage afking, and after you. You were never important.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
I don't get why you even post about TL. You don't matter anymore and no one cares what you think. You do a lot of shit talking for a "casual" player. Bottom line is, TL was fine before you, while you were rage afking, and after you. You were never important.
What did I say was false?
smile.png

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
What did I say was false?
smile.png
How about the fact that your computer was broken, that you were going to be unable to play opening week. Or that you would not be joining Citizen.

Bottom line, you fucked up your rep and are now attempting to hide from it. I hope you enjoy your time on this server. Spend those stolen Kronos well you piece of shit.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Enjoy riding on the coat tails of true TL member's success. PS my broken laptop is sitting under my stairs right now.

Sagnid_sl

shitlord
Enjoy riding on the coat tails of true TL member's success. PS my broken laptop is sitting under my stairs right now.
Like the true TL members who were backing Citizen? Server first Yael is pretty impressive I agree.

I am so happy I know your in game name.