Everquest - Phinigel server

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
My personal biggest complaint with this server so far is the way that XP is structured to make soloing/duoing so shitty. Basically if you don't have an Enc with a charmed pet in your group, just give up.

It is a big problem for classes that are solid soloers but have trouble getting a group and messes with the other classes that compete with them for group spots. Also seems like it could be bad as the population thins out and putting together a duo or something at lower levels is possible but a full group becomes rarer.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yep solo XP sucks, then when you box people call you a piece of shit and go back to ragefire. lulz

SirJames

Golden Squire
I had a lot of fun running 2 accouts on Lockjaw, some light raiding. I considered starting over on phingel, but who the fuck has 40 hours a week to level and keep with the pace. It's just stupid to make a super accessible server with instanced raiding, then lock it up behind the xp rate. The whole point is for nostalgic people who never raided to see the end game content...

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I had a lot of fun running 2 accouts on Lockjaw, some light raiding. I considered starting over on phingel, but who the fuck has 40 hours a week to level and keep with the pace. It's just stupid to make a super accessible server with instanced raiding, then lock it up behind the xp rate. The whole point is for nostalgic people who never raided to see the end game content...
Yeah, I'm having major xp issues. Figures Commonlands was a nice point for my halfling druid and gnome necro to meet up to group, but it's camped to hell with people being powerleveled. XP rates while duoing are abysmal

Leon

<Silver Donator>
In a game where people spend 5-20 kroon on some items (up to 160 bucks at current rates) are you really surprised characters can go for up to 700 bucks? Shit is crazy.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Generally a 60 is at least 300 naked (lol). If you're a raider with epic and awesome shit I've seen people get 600+ but IMO at that level you're better off stripping sellable items. This epic SK I saw asking 600, but he had 600 worth of krono in droppables, and if you bought the SK, stripped it, and resold with full planar and epic you could make 1200 overall from it.

Seen epic mages 500-600, epic warriors 500, epic sks 600-700 with raid gear obv. Saw full cobalt set go for 70 krono, lot of people buy and flip accounts since prices are all over. Playerauctions is ridiculously overpriced IMO but some ppl like it for the security.

Believe I me I think its absurd the prices, even 150 for a level 40-50. But with account to account XFers its a huge market, cause you can just xfer off the characters to a fresh account without secret question etc. I always thought you could say you got hacked and get the char put back on the source account but people act like its 100% secure after your xfer it off.

They really shouldnt have added account:account transfers on TLP but they're all about the dolla bills

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Speaking of kronos, Heallun has cleric epics to sell if anyone's interested ^^. Gotta move product, son.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They seem to fuck up literally everything they possibly can. Rofl. A week early, rip to all those guys who took a week off of work for expansion launch!