Everquest - Phinigel server

Sterling

El Presidente
e4301e022e531bf8be6ac3cf698923a0.jpg
Best part of this is that it appears to be the first part of a series!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Said it on vulak, lockjaw, and phinny but I'm always like I love these servers, I'll get to play expansions past GoD that I never got to really play! Then I end up quitting long before then, or go and start playing on agnarr that won't ever get into that content. Wtf is wrong with me. Ugh.

Maybe phin is where I just need to come back too! 30 percent RA isn't so hard to do!

Vaclav

Best part of this is that it appears to be the first part of a series!

Eh, woman is into a pagan stuff - and while she's not into skyclad stuff herself - lots of her covens over the years were.... any of that sort of stuff I've seen wasn't great. Although I don't think I've seen that specific one.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Said it on vulak, lockjaw, and phinny but I'm always like I love these servers, I'll get to play expansions past GoD that I never got to really play! Then I end up quitting long before then, or go and start playing on agnarr that won't ever get into that content. Wtf is wrong with me. Ugh.

Maybe phin is where I just need to come back too! 30 percent RA isn't so hard to do!

GoD and OOW were really fun for me, way more than anything up to that point.

Plus Mshas spawning in picks and every 4 hours. Im gonna be casting sexual witchcraft spells from that book like wild.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
GoD will be a lot more fun than classic. You can also miss an entire month of classic and not be behind at all, so why wouldn't you want to do GoD!? :D

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
GoD will be a lot more fun than classic. You can also miss an entire month of classic and not be behind at all, so why wouldn't you want to do GoD!? :D

You going to do BIC? I am not sure at this point if I should gear the ranger or just yolo and wait for GoD to dump DKP.

Also the guild were playing in doesn't have decay or minimum RA, we're gucci missing whatever =)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
You going to do BIC? I am not sure at this point if I should gear the ranger or just yolo and wait for GoD to dump DKP.

Also the guild were playing in doesn't have decay or minimum RA, we're gucci missing whatever =)

I'll work on BiC, see how the raids are going. If it seems likely I can get all the raid pieces than ya I will do it.

How geared is your ranger? I thought he already had most his slots filled out well. Pick up any of the cheap phase 4-5 gear you might still need, maybe pick up some of the ldon augs and you're good to go for gates.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll work on BiC, see how the raids are going. If it seems likely I can get all the raid pieces than ya I will do it.

How geared is your ranger? I thought he already had most his slots filled out well. Pick up any of the cheap phase 4-5 gear you might still need, maybe pick up some of the ldon augs and you're good to go for gates.

I got almost every augment last night, Brady and Zama helped me pick those and Im also worn attack capped now. I also finished every possible AA while PLing Drilly and Webin so I think now I need to save the 130 for gates? What I need help with is pretty much what rot shit to loot tonight. I know my helm and arms are horrible but not sure exactly what to get. Most of everything is ok but not insane.

I'm way below the heroic dex cap, not sure if that's a priority now that my worn attack is capped but I would assume yes?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been toying with the idea of dumping the necro (not that 61 and 0aas is worth much) amd doing ber/clr over there. I should have known Roshan was just being a fuckass and GoD would be fine, and never quit.

My understanding is decay is based on RA and one time (kunark release) but it doesn't really matter. Raid loot aint shit till velious anyway.

FE seems to care a lot more about server firsts and initial pushes and less about hardcore open world monopolies. System seems designed very deliberately to favor going hard on expansion up and then milking that bank, then repeating every 3 months.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Screw the BIC... getting people interested in doing the raid for the Inktu'ta (sp?) sucks. So few want to do that one and it is not easy due to the dt mob event..ugg.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
yerm yerm dude I dumped the necro, its not worth maintaining 5 DoTs, controlling the pet, and all the work to do less DPS than a melee or Ranger does with /autofire on.

Screw the BIC... getting people interested in doing the raid for the Inktu'ta (sp?) sucks. So few want to do that one and it is not easy due to the dt mob event..ugg.

That's a good point, we only have 8 weeks of GoD of which you already know 1/4th will be spent locking down Msha's. I'm not doing the BIC but we have a large amount of hardcore people that do everything to min max.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I don't see why a guild wouldn't farm inktuta regularly pre-oow though. It has some very good items and lets you even pick one pick one to get. Out of era, sure, fucking nightmare to get people to do, but during god I would assume tons of shards for people doing bic.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I got almost every augment last night, Brady and Zama helped me pick those and Im also worn attack capped now. I also finished every possible AA while PLing Drilly and Webin so I think now I need to save the 130 for gates? What I need help with is pretty much what rot shit to loot tonight. I know my helm and arms are horrible but not sure exactly what to get. Most of everything is ok but not insane.

I'm way below the heroic dex cap, not sure if that's a priority now that my worn attack is capped but I would assume yes?

Both TT & Saryrn drop a respectable helm that has gone to alts many times now. Vallon has the best chain arms I think, which also go pretty cheap. Heroic dex is real good, that's why I picked up all the LDoN augs. You get +13 h dex from the 5 LDoN augs. Most the hdex time items still go kind of high though, other than maybe the phase 3 earring which has gone for 301 the last few times.

And ya you'll want 130 AA going into GoD, although there aren't many AA to spend in GoD. I think warriors have like 140 spendable AA, so I'll essentially buy everything I need immediately. I imagine rangers have a few more they can spend since they are hyrbids, but it will be a massive boost.

We will do Inktu'ta on coodlown. We did Time splits for 6 months straight & LDoN raids for 3 months straight, we'll be able to handle to Inktu'ta for 8 weeks. It also is actually pretty quick once you know what are you doing, and drops some of the BiS GoD items.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Both TT & Saryrn drop a respectable helm that has gone to alts many times now. Vallon has the best chain arms I think, which also go pretty cheap. Heroic dex is real good, that's why I picked up all the LDoN augs. You get +13 h dex from the 5 LDoN augs. Most the hdex time items still go kind of high though, other than maybe the phase 3 earring which has gone for 301 the last few times.

And ya you'll want 130 AA going into GoD, although there aren't many AA to spend in GoD. I think warriors have like 140 spendable AA, so I'll essentially buy everything I need immediately. I imagine rangers have a few more they can spend since they are hyrbids, but it will be a massive boost.

We will do Inktu'ta on coodlown. We did Time splits for 6 months straight & LDoN raids for 3 months straight, we'll be able to handle to Inktu'ta for 8 weeks. It also is actually pretty quick once you know what are you doing, and drops some of the BiS GoD items.

Nice so 4th of July weekend ill grind and save 130 then. Ill be on the lookout for those helms and chain arms tonight. I'm pretty sure were going to be raiding all hours except the ones Grisvok banned which is basically overnight.

We have a ton of stuff we want to check out too on 4th of July weekend that's going to be nothing official. Gris should be moved and his net up by next Thursday so maybe Korillo, Malaki, and some others can help us do some stuff on test?

Also Inukta is Noq right? That was one of my favorite zones back in the day, I didn't find it taxing at all. I remember farming some aug from the entrance too with my little crew.

Crone

So if I come back to Phin, should I stick with my 60 enchanter, or better at this point to go for something else?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
So if I come back to Phin, should I stick with my 60 enchanter, or better at this point to go for something else?

Enchanters are really strong in GoD again, so it's definitely a good choice. If you're looking to play with us we could use another enchanter as well. Up to you though really.

Dyll

Molten Core Raider
Enchanters are really strong in GoD again, so it's definitely a good choice. If you're looking to play with us we could use another enchanter as well. Up to you though really.

Our once bloated enchanter core has dwindled! Granted, I'm part of the problem recently, but this last month or so of PoP/LDoN has been brutal.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our once bloated enchanter core has dwindled! Granted, I'm part of the problem recently, but this last month or so of PoP/LDoN has been brutal.

Young Pikallo prepare your business panties and rest up, we're going back to work here soon.