Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Dyll

Molten Core Raider
Disgusting High Elf again or have you finally embraced the dark side?

Still not sure why I was a high elf on phinny. I think because I created a wood elf druid initially and high elf was closest proximity.

I did roll a 4 man DE crew on Agnarr but only played to lvl 50

Thinking about going all Gnome this time with the same setup(sk / clr / enc / wiz) since Gnome SK is available in Luclin.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gnome as is proper.

tenor.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the hole.PNG

gotta beat the old world bosses to unlock The Hole even tho the server starts in Luclin? weird.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
ok.. so we have to roll Naggy and Vox. :)

Can't help it but they're still some of my favorite mobs to take down.... call me nostalgic I guess.

• 2Like

Vedette

<Donor>
Bard main...hahahaha

It's a box class, you won't convince me otherwise.

You could say the same for just about any class in EQ. The truth is unless you're the puller, or the MT you can be boxed. There are no special snowflakes in a game with extremely low APM.

• 2Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
You've mentioned the Michael Jordan comment twice now in this thread about my posts. Not understanding why that is being directed towards me.

Did I abuse you on agnarr?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Dammit. Real tempted to roll a shaman/chanter for this.

Why shaman instead of druid just curious. Ports, DS, regen, and at 60 even more mana regen. Though you could be a troll shammy and use the snare necklace I suppose! I swear as soon as the mob was low enough HP to run charm would break everytime. I couldn't do it without snare.

This time I won't be stupid and roll HE chanter like I did on Coirnav.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You've mentioned the Michael Jordan comment twice now in this thread about my posts. Not understanding why that is being directed towards me.

Did I abuse you on agnarr?

Seriously though. If you ever had a tell in EC or Bazaar from a warrior in a shitter guild mad your twink had a BoC before him or why your monk had the sleeper robe at lvl 10....

You were a Michael Jordan of EQ.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why shaman instead of druid just curious. Ports, DS, regen, and at 60 even more mana regen. Though you could be a troll shammy and use the snare necklace I suppose! I swear as soon as the mob was low enough HP to run charm would break everytime. I couldn't do it without snare.

People underestimate Druids. They're not a great class in classic and kunark, but by luclin they've started to get the full set of tools. Animal charm alone is amazing. Lots of popular leveling zones have animals Druids can charm. With snare charming is very safe.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator

I rolled Druid on agnarr. Chanter is one of the few classes I never played to max level.

Vicious

<Banned>
With all the loot/dkp drama rumors coming out of camp Faceless its actually kind of shocking they have had so many iterations of their guild and they haven't mastered this yet. Plebs.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users