Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Putting aside all of the drama and whining, can we all agree what a completely badass week that was? The racing and competition was fantastic while it existed, and even the race to 60 was a blast for me due to listening to lots and lots of Tool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Ok what does doxxed mean, never cared to know until now

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
And some people say that the EQEmulator servers are where the scummiest of the scum are.

Nnnnnnope TLP drama is wayyy more "serious business"

On P99 in IB our entire guild got DOXX'd when we used phone numbers for batphones. There were so many rogue'ish bastards in IB, many of our accounts got cleaned out from sharing logins.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Boxxy was like 11 years ago, fuck ;(
im not cryin' you're cryin'

How do the nerds do batphones these days? I think when i was gonna join a guild on P99 a year or 2 ago they used twitter notifications or some shit lol

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
So I've not been following this thread very closely at all, but it's come up on my radar due to the doxxing stuff that's been going on.

That kind of thing aside, it appears there was a race and that Amtrak won it over Faceless?

If G Grisvok (or whoever would know) will post the names of all the Amtrak people who have accounts here at FoH and who were active in the guild at the time the race was won, I will award all of those names with a medal commemorating this epic win. I'm also prepared to offer medals for the winners of any future races of this type.
After all, why should the pixels you're chasing only be awarded in game?

Cheers

bon-fire-gasoline.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'd suggest not awarding medals, but award 1:1 replicas of the Larry O'Brien Championship Trophy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thyflesh

N00b
Look you upstart little shit, you couldn’t be more wrong if you wrote fiction for a living.

First let’s adress the three pieces of loot that I have received on this server.

Loot 1 - Haste belt from a Grieg split that one other person bid on. I gave him my belt and then he got a better belt I am pretty sure.

Loot 2 - VT arms that ZERO other people bid on that we would have destroyed so I bid.

Loot 3 - VT arms that ZERO other people bid on that we would have destroyed so I bid.

That is it. So stop pretending like I looted and scooted.

Why did I list the massive amount of playtime that I gave the guild? Because while the other officers were sleeping or just afk until a shard dropped I was leading 28 hours straight of farm sharding. I put all my effort into the guild, not me. I thought we were a race guild and not a casual instance guild. I was wrong.

Zaide asked me to play and I wasn’t going to. Now I am pretty sure it was so that I could manipulate this forum to back him. He told me we had a plan and were racing. That is not what Sieger is doing and he is the real leader.

I think that Sieger is going to have an awesome guild that stays stable for a very long time. I respect the hell out of him and every officer there.

By the way if you cared about the guild your complaints would revolve around my playtime because nobody is going to fill that hole. The loot is temporary. You needing an officer that isn’t afk and cares about the members first is hard to find.

tldr

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
So I've not been following this thread very closely at all, but it's come up on my radar due to the doxxing stuff that's been going on.

That kind of thing aside, it appears there was a race and that Amtrak won it over Faceless?

If G Grisvok (or whoever would know) will post the names of all the Amtrak people who have accounts here at FoH and who were active in the guild at the time the race was won, I will award all of those names with a medal commemorating this epic win. I'm also prepared to offer medals for the winners of any future races of this type.

Cheers

bon-fire-gasoline.jpg

Oh boy we got a lot. Korrupt Korrupt maybe you got a complete list for him?

Also Sieger Sieger im fairly sure that’s the same Reese. Cause Resilient is in Faceless (Braxous Muse). He was mad for that lady.

Torok

Molten Core Raider
You must have me mistaken for someone else. Sorry it sounds like you're still sore over getting scammed in a video game many years ago.
I'm not going doxx you on here because then I'd get banned, but you sent out linkedin connection requests to everyone you scammed you fucking tard.

• 2Worf

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Man the history some people have with TLPs and having to use different names for each one because of that rep is crazy. Glad I got all that out of my system in my early 20s, can't imagine still carrying on like that in my mid 30s.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Putting aside all of the drama and whining, can we all agree what a completely badass week that was? The racing and competition was fantastic while it existed, and even the race to 60 was a blast for me due to listening to lots and lots of Tool.

Sounds like one bad ass week! /golfclap

Now everyone can quit and wait for next years TLP to do it all again. Since there is no other real challenge on these pussified servers except who stay up the longest grinding trivial mobs with one eye shut.

NEXT

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Agree with this. I don't mind the classic start but the 3 month unlocks is too long imo. Make it minimum 2 months and then we're talking. We've been on Mangler and it's been great, community seems decent so far. I think the long unlocks though are going to have an effect on the server long term.

Like every TLP before it, you lose a big chunk a month or so into classic, then an even larger chunk a month into horrible kunark. People swarm back for velious but seem to bail in mass after that.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Sounds like one bad ass week! /golfclap

Now everyone can quit and wait for next years TLP to do it all again. Since there is no other real challenge on these pussified servers except who stay up the longest grinding trivial mobs with one eye shut.

NEXT

Yes we know, you want no maps, corpse runs, hell levels, exp penalites etc. Move on already and realize people don't like annoyances/time-sinks disguised as "Challenge".

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Cheers

bon-fire-gasoline.jpg

Would be hard to list all, I can give you a quick list of some - G Grisvok Girth Girth Cupie12 Cupie12 S Siirx S Skykam A Astral Sterling Sterling E Esai Korrupt Korrupt yerm yerm Keystone Keystone Caspin Caspin B Beefcakes Q Qelyn Z Zithax R Reca Kontra Kontra (Cunt'Tra) Sturmx Sturmx

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Yes we know, you want no maps, corpse runs, hell levels, exp penalites etc. Move on already and realize people don't like annoyances/time-sinks disguised as "Challenge".

How about we settle for just challenge. Meet me half way.