Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
This server amuses the hell out of me.

Set up a bazaar trader of all the junk I collected in velks, chardok and seb over the past week.

Started trader as I went to bed. Checked it tonight before raid. Almost completely sold out and I made 62k =)

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
well get comfortable boys. someone started ddosing selos the second people started going in sleepers tomb lmao

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7 servers down.

Those 20 year old hampsters in the server room must have finally died.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

griscuck

Golden Knight of the Realm
good job my amtrack fuckers !!!!!!!! my legion of incels have taken our revenge for failing me on emperor

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I rolled back and lost the items. And one of my characters is missing. I'll bet missing characters is part of what they are looking at.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
These servers are a bit of a flustercluck. I hope the launch of PoP is a bit more stable... here's a taste of how it looked on Agnarr:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Yep you caught me. Since you wanna go at a personal level outside the video game. Principal Engineer - designing phone systems for the number 2 cable provider (Spectrum). What do you do? Janitor cleaning up my piss sprinkles is my guess. If you wanna compare resumes outside the game I’ll dwarf you back to moms basement.

To make it crystal clear to you- if your sloth ass dials in to say your cable and internet are down (assuming you can afford it) when you talk to an agent I control all aspects of that call.

What is, I am a lineman for the county, Alex?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
They seriously need to buff the AA exp. As soon as the bonus ends it's abysmal. Not the fast server I was promised QQ

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Looks like with current exp rates I will likely find a guild that is always multiple expansions behind playing catch up and actually enjoying each expansion without 24/7 smashing

Pretty unhappy with the exp rates and losing interest logging in. I've just done the aa grind too many times before and felt a fast blow through would be my last EQ go. Hate to be a complainer really. I would absolutely buy exp pots on 4 accounts if it was say a gain of 10+ aa per hour. Not at this current 1% to 2% type of rate

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Staff member post from yesterday:

We are reviewing feedback and AAXP rates on the server for the long term.

Upping AAXP is kind of a no brainier, so hopefully they'll fix it. Annoying that it is taking so long, changes like this must have to go through a committee or something.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
They’re waiting to announce new potions specifically for AAXP bonus.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user