Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I see what you did there. Except there really is no reason for them to lie about it.

Yes there absolutely is! What do you think happens when people clue in that gms can create picks to alleviate crowd drama?

1. Whine they they want their turn / its not fair - already happened in several threads on daybreak forums.
2. Accusations of bias or arbitrary advantage - you do this.
3. People will attempt to trigger extra pick concessions via antisocial play.

Again, and again, your conclusions are stupid. You have amtrak derangement syndrome.

Caspin

Trakanon Raider
I'll tell you all the truth, I might get kicked from the guild for it.

V Vise and Altered Minds hacked the daybreak servers by injecting scripts using offline bazaar traders in order to bait Amtrak and Faceless into rushing into storms. That left the Hill Giants totally uncontested which Altered Minds camped 24/7 amassing THOUSANDS of plat.

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Give me your instances, your pick zones. Give me your epic lines. Give me your altered damage tables and increased regen rates. Give me your increased exp. I will complain that it’s not classic, yet then must abhor all beneficial changes no matter how transient they may be.

Deal not in inequity, yet give me the advantage. Truly, we wish for shared misery except when misery is for me alone.

-anonymous eq Druid of the 15th season found in south karana. Antonica chat

• 1Ding!
Reactions: 1 user

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Yes there absolutely is! What do you think happens when people clue in that gms can create picks to alleviate crowd drama?

1. Whine they they want their turn / its not fair - already happened in several threads on daybreak forums.
2. Accusations of bias or arbitrary advantage - you do this.
3. People will attempt to trigger extra pick concessions via antisocial play.

Again, and again, your conclusions are stupid. You have amtrak derangement syndrome.
I'm sure dbg sits around with a cup of coffee saying how can we lie to avoid more drama.

Working as intended

Vise

Molten Core Raider
As an Amtrak representative, you are a bitch. No exploits were done, and if you think so you are a retarded bitch. That is all.
I'll tell you all the truth, I might get kicked from the guild for it.

V Vise and Altered Minds hacked the daybreak servers by injecting scripts using offline bazaar traders in order to bait Amtrak and Faceless into rushing into storms. That left the Hill Giants totally uncontested which Altered Minds camped 24/7 amassing THOUSANDS of plat.

This is cute. I remember when I was in the third grade and didn't know how to respond to accusations.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure dbg sits around with a cup of coffee saying how can we lie to avoid more drama.

Working as intended

Yeah, actually, this is honestly what I think. I mean shit man, at my company, our csrs literally do sip coffee and discuss what they can say to clients to lower their own work volume. Why wouldn't daybreak's cs??

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
USER RECEIVED A WARNING FOR THIS POST: NSFW CONTENT
This is cute. I remember when I was in the third grade and didn't know how to respond to accusations.

hopefully i dont get banned for this shocking image of Vice I found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fucking lol @ the amount of butthurt the Amtrak Express continues to deliver.

• 1Ding!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siirx

Golden Knight of the Realm
You're wrong but okay. maybe if you didn't exploit 11 picks of Storms you would have a larger sample size to go off.

Yup, because typing /uptime once inside of a pick zone is difficult, you're just an idiot that can't admit to being wrong. Cry more

Sterling

El Presidente
So a post was moderated because it contained autofellatio and Cupie was given a warning because it was nsfw, but not given a warning because it was a picture of an actual member of the forums sucking on their own genetalia?

• 1Mother of God

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
or use showeq.
worf1.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So a post was moderated because it contained autofellatio and Cupie was given a warning because it was nsfw, but not given a warning because it was a picture of an actual member of the forums sucking on their own genetalia?
The person that was doxxed has to come forward, privately or not, to claim it was actually them and if provable Cupie12 Cupie12 would have been banned.

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to need some clarification on if that was actually Vise sucking himself off.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Vise

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to need some clarification on if that was actually Vise sucking himself off.
IF you could suck your own dick you wouldn't? thats like saying if i could use my own hand to masterbate I wouldn't

Unfortunately I didn't get to see the picture so i can nor confirm or deny if it was me. Grisvok must have been hella fast to prove it was him.

• 1Solidarity

rad

Lord of Guk
IF you could suck your own dick you wouldn't? thats like saying if i could use my own hand to masterbate I wouldn't

Unfortunately I didn't get to see the picture so i can nor confirm or deny if it was me. Grisvok must have been hella fast to prove it was him.
shutitdown.gif

• 1Repost

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

Talking in hypotheticals, has thought through the important implications of the action, and didn’t deny that he can’t suck his own dick? The correct answer here would have been “def can’t blow myself so couldn’t have been me lulz” Sounds like cupie hit paydirt boys.

The right answer when you want to suck your own dick is “not today satan!”

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, I miss the petty drama. Someone get me a cushy work from home gig so I can get back in the drama business.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Plane of Storms

You have 14 Hours. If after that time the Plane does not have 10 picks, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Everquest.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only a group of 18 could enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic medallion drops I can finally get my entire guild in to BoT with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the main pick of Plane of Storms, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around while a group of 18 is repeatedly trying to DPS race the mini encounters. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? SMEDLEY WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock in the form of the key which requires 80 people to dps race and then to limit pick pops in the Plane of Storms.

14 Hours.... after that this site will change from the most popular EQ fan site on the internet to the most popular World of Warcraft Classic fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users