Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anyone interested in helping a forum bro get started on this mofukka?

If you play a tank class (war/sk/pal) I'll send you some of my weaps and some plat. If you play something else I'll still send some plat, unless you're a halfling druid.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
If you play a tank class (war/sk/pal) I'll send you some of my weaps and some plat. If you play something else I'll still send some plat, unless you're a halfling druid.
Was definitely thinking of going paladin; Since we're far enough in expansions that paladins don't blow chunks. Orly is the toon I have made so far. Its a cleric but it was just a toon to log into to see whats going on. Whats your in game name so I can send you a tell or something sometime?

deev

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started up last night, spotted Big W in chat - had no idea FoHboards were alive again. XP rate on Selo's is crazy - twinked a shaman with 1 KR of gear - level 23 after 6 hours with no PLing.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Started up last night, spotted Big W in chat - had no idea FoHboards were alive again. XP rate on Selo's is crazy - twinked a shaman with 1 KR of gear - level 23 after 6 hours with no PLing.

lol, they should just auto grant levels on selos.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Was definitely thinking of going paladin; Since we're far enough in expansions that paladins don't blow chunks. Orly is the toon I have made so far. Its a cleric but it was just a toon to log into to see whats going on. Whats your in game name so I can send you a tell or something sometime?

Name is Rajaah everywhere. I'll send some stuff to Orly in a bit, if there's anything you don't need send it back but it should give you a decent lead on weapons for a while.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So basically 2/3’s of Millennials care.

Literally never hear of any of this while playing with PUGs, or in general chat.

A dozen people care. At most.

There is more drama on this thread, than on the server.

You American Inventors should just watch soaps

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Literally never hear of any of this while playing with PUGs, or in general chat.

No you

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Which scrubs you hangin with bro?

I'll send you some plats on my alt.....Flowersofhappiness.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It looks like I am going to have to start doing backflag raids next weekend open to the whole server.

A lot of people out there needing flags. BoT is a huge dead spot for a lot of people.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, casual soloing in Grieg's End at 65 is getting me an AA every 8-9 kills with no potions or anything. The exp speed is so good that I've been getting on for like a half hour in the morning if I'm lucky and actually making progress, so someone actually throwing down some time should be cleaning up on this server.

• 1Like