Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sterling

El Presidente
Well undead camp is best xp in hole by a good margin. Could be better than gobs possibly, but not sure if there's enough mobs to really be better if you're going wild with 2 charm pets or whatever since you can run out of mobs.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
There are more than enough mobs, but if boxing, climbing the undead shit is a huge downside in the hole. You just need a wide open area even if only dark/light blues where you can slay steadily imo

Open space > tight space, even if lower cons in open space

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
I know this has been asked before but what guilds are folks in? Any way to get an invite for forum folks if so? Just looking for a place to raid.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I wonder where Prathun is going now, maybe Holly hooked him up with a job over at Blizzard? It will be hard for DPG to replace someone w/ like 20 years of institutional knowledge and experience w/ EQ spaghetti code.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's a few solid guilds to apply to if I just wanna show up for maybe two nights a raiding a week - I know most guilds aren't insanely strict with raid %? Who knows, maybe I'll actually make it past PoTime this time.

You could try spirits of eventide, 2 raids a week attendance taken and an extra on saturday. Very fair with the loots officers are not stacking any krono for the guild bank. Recruiting is closed but there is alot of attrition right now, think only 50 showed for hate last night including boxes.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really hate how little there is to do outside of raids in classic. Kunark at least has a ton of small group content for epics to fill the gaps and keys to farm for, which is a really boring shitty mechanic but at least its SOMETHING to do.

Just under a month to go boys.

• 1Like

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really hate how little there is to do outside of raids in classic. Kunark at least has a ton of small group content for epics to fill the gaps and keys to farm for, which is a really boring shitty mechanic but at least its SOMETHING to do.

Just under a month to go boys.

Classic is fun for about 2 weeks then a sharp decline and just unbearable the last month. Classic should never be more than 6 weeks.

Classi 6 weeks
Kunark 8 weeks
Velious 12 weeks
Luclin 8 weeks
Pop 12 weeks (Lets be honest after pop no one cares)
LDON 4 weeks
GOD 8 weeks
OOW 12 weeks

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
6 weeks for everything would be more than enough. 1 month on selo was probably slightly too fast, but 1 month was much better than 3. Classic and Kunark are so bad.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I prefer Luclin for 12 weeks because of AA, but I had a lot of boxes to get up.

Also, people quitting in PoP are crazy because GoD is such a good expansion. It's sad so many people never try it.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Also, people quitting in PoP are crazy because GoD is such a good expansion. It's sad so many people never try it.

PoP + LDoN/Ykesha is just too long and people's nostalgia ends around there. I wish there was more effort made to get people to stick around.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Classic is fun for about 2 weeks then a sharp decline and just unbearable the last month. Classic should never be more than 6 weeks.

Classi 6 weeks
Kunark 8 weeks
Velious 12 weeks
Luclin 8 weeks
Pop 12 weeks (Lets be honest after pop no one cares)
LDON 4 weeks
GOD 8 weeks
OOW 12 weeks

PoP for 12 weeks followed by another 4 weeks on LDON is awful. LDON should be rolled in with PoP

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
classic + kunark / iksar with a level 50 cap for 8 weeks
PoP + Ldon for 12 weeks

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Launch
Classic + The Ruins of Kunark - 8 weeks
The Scars of Velious - 6 weeks
The Shadows of Luclin - 6 weeks
The Planes of Power + LoY/LDoN - 8 weeks
Gates of Discord - 6 weeks
Omens of War + DoN - 8 weeks
Depths of Darkhollow + PoR - 6 weeks
The Serpent's Spine - 6 weeks
The Buried Sea - 6 weeks
Secrets of Faydwer - 6 weeks
Seeds of Destruction - 6 weeks
Underfoot - 6 weeks
House of Thule - 6 weeks
Veil of Alaris - 6 weeks
Rain of Fear - 6 weeks
Call of the Forsaken - 6 weeks
The Darkened Sea - 6 weeks
The Broken Mirror - 6 weeks
Empires of Kunark - 6 weeks
Ring of Scale - 6 weeks
The Burning Lands - 6 weeks
Torment of Velious - 6 weeks

150 weeks total if you count the two expansions they'd release while you were doing this progression, putting you at just under 3 years to reach live.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Launch
Classic + The Ruins of Kunark - 8 weeks
The Scars of Velious - 6 weeks
The Shadows of Luclin - 6 weeks
The Planes of Power + LoY/LDoN - 8 weeks
Gates of Discord - 6 weeks
Omens of War + DoN - 8 weeks
Depths of Darkhollow + PoR - 6 weeks
The Serpent's Spine - 6 weeks
The Buried Sea - 6 weeks
Secrets of Faydwer - 6 weeks
Seeds of Destruction - 6 weeks
Underfoot - 6 weeks
House of Thule - 6 weeks
Veil of Alaris - 6 weeks
Rain of Fear - 6 weeks
Call of the Forsaken - 6 weeks
The Darkened Sea - 6 weeks
The Broken Mirror - 6 weeks
Empires of Kunark - 6 weeks
Ring of Scale - 6 weeks
The Burning Lands - 6 weeks
Torment of Velious - 6 weeks

150 weeks total if you count the two expansions they'd release while you were doing this progression, putting you at just under 3 years to reach live.
That's a pretty good list, I'd wait a bit to release some of the combined ones by like maybe a couple of weeks but the totals are pretty close to what I'd want People talk about PoP but nobody actually wants to kill quarm for 3+ months.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's a pretty good list, I'd wait a bit to release some of the combined ones by like maybe a couple of weeks but the totals are pretty close to what I'd want People talk about PoP but nobody actually wants to kill quarm for 3+ months.

I am fine with just 8 weeks per expansion across the board. Main issue is classic is just terrible after the initial rush.

Sterling

El Presidente
I am fine with just 8 weeks per expansion across the board. Main issue is classic is just terrible after the initial rush.
8 weeks isn't bad, but I'd prefer around 6. And instead of doing the half lockout thing like on Selo, just increase the drops in DZs or something. Between OW and half lockout DZs that shit was endless.