Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Looking at working on something to tank with outside of DE Cleric. Troll SK or Halfling Warrior? What benefits do Warriors have over an SK outside of DW? I know SK can FD pull but what are the benefits of either?

No idea why you'd tank with anything other than ogre

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
No idea why you'd tank with anything other than ogre
because it's not a gnome as is proper. ogre is definitely the proper min/max, but early eq is so easy it doesn't make a difference and by the time it really matters everyone has AAs to be stun immune. Warriors are pretty shit in classic, but they're obviously vital to raids after classic.

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do yourself a favor and don't group with this SK 'Systemofadown' or his druid 'Elizabeth'. Constantly ninja afk, ninja looted enameled black chest as group leader and is retarded/toxic when he's actually there.

Last edited:

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
because it's not a gnome as is proper. ogre is definitely the proper min/max, but early eq is so easy it doesn't make a difference and by the time it really matters everyone has AAs to be stun immune. Warriors are pretty shit in classic, but they're obviously vital to raids after classic.

Yeah I thought Halflings still had XP bonus so I was wrong. I decided to do Ogre Warrior. I know stats dont "matter" right now but where should I dump points for Ogre Warrior? I dont think str or sta cuz its so high but would I toss into Agility?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You don't want to have less than 75 agility as there's a small break point there but Ogres have that naturally regardless of where you put points.

Vedette

<Donor>
Anyone know/got of a version of the Sparxxui that works well for tlp? The updated version seems very wonky to me.

OR another UI that is very similar?

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Do yourself a favor and don't group with this SK 'Systemofadown' or his druid 'Elizabeth'. Constantly ninja afk, ninja looted enameled black chest as group leader and is retarded/toxic when he's actually there.

Why even bother ninjalooting. With 20 picks of Lguk running the game is shitting out so much gear, everything but the best shit can be had for cheap.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why even bother ninjalooting. With 20 picks of Lguk running the game is shitting out so much gear, everything but the best shit can be had for cheap.

It's beyond me. This guy:

Awards Enameled BP to himself without discussing with anyone, defends by saying he'd been there for 12 hours and relax, it's a tank item and should go to him
Refuses to pass leader (we weren't even going to kick him)
Claims him not ninja looting the Cav sword that dropped soon after was proof that he was a good citizen (he had the sword already, which is lore)
He kicks me for bringing it up and tries to replace me with his druid box
Group reforms without SK, we allow the druid to stay, who he's pretending is now not his box
Runed cowl drops, 3 casters suggests they roll off amongst themselves, he insists (on druid now) that we roll it amongst everyone, and that he needs because it has wisdom (it's caster+bard only wearable)
Second runed cowl drops, I win, he starts spamming me with tells about if I can give it to him because his 'mage' needs.

In an iteration of EQ where loot is just showering from above, this has to be the greediest person I've come across, maybe ever, in the game.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

Awards Enameled BP to himself without discussing with anyone, defends by saying he'd been there for 12 hours and relax, it's a tank item and should go to him
Claims him not ninja looting the Cav sword that dropped soon after was proof that he was a good citizen (he had the sword already, which is lore)
Group reforms without SK, we allow the druid to stay, who he's pretending is now not his box
Runed cowl drops, 3 casters suggests they roll off amongst themselves, he insists (on druid now) that we roll it amongst everyone, and that he needs because it has wisdom (it's caster+bard only wearable)
Second runed cowl drops, I win, he starts spamming me with tells about if I can give it to him because his 'mage' needs.

In an iteration of EQ where loot is just showering from above, this has to be the greediest person I've come across, maybe ever, in the game.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Anyone know/got of a version of the Sparxxui that works well for tlp? The updated version seems very wonky to me.

OR another UI that is very similar?
What's wrong with it? Seems totally fine to me. You're not doing the download on the main page, right?

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider

Ive had a couple of situations like that on the way to 50. Handful of people that seem decent until a rare drops and it doesnt go their way and they lose their shit. Or try to flip the loot rules the second something like that drops.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah for some reason the forums really want to change it to a media link rather than just allowing the link to sit there for people to click.

I'll ask admin to look at this, I have noticed last few weeks twitch links not working. Oddly your link works in the report.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rolling another 'Snatty' on Aradune. It's a monk this go around. Got her 15 last night!

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Second day in a row I've turned on my computer, try to log in, and get this. One account, one machine. I'm not doing anything to break the server rules. Maybe it's a sign I should be doing something else with my time.
1591382514772.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Second day in a row I've turned on my computer, try to log in, and get this. One account, one machine. I'm not doing anything to break the server rules. Maybe it's a sign I should be doing something else with my time.
View attachment 275494
Do you have another PC or another IP address (ex: cell phone hot spot) you can try using to log into your account?