Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Didn't think I'd get hit with the bug, but dannnggg do I want a 2nd box now. Figuring out a way to get a second computer setup. Lol

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What a fucking joke of a fucking company. Having selos one 100% crashes you while zoning. Fucking worthless fucks

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
What a fucking joke of a fucking company. Having selos one 100% crashes you while zoning. Fucking worthless fucks
Yeah, a bard in my group mentioned if you have drums + selos and go too fast through the zone you're DCed. lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy BFF Chadley just took a nosedive off the top of the Hole.

1591499504048.png

1591499520314.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's really too bad that the servers are regurgitated frog slime. People really want to play and the server is fairly chill. If anything makes people give up on the whole TLP thing and stop showing up to new servers it's going to be this.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
God help me, I gave in and started up on here. Just couldn’t sit by and watch everyone else play!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't follow their discord. Is anything at all being said by these assholes?

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Fuck what is up today? Game Client randomly crashes, random disconnects and long zone times. Wtf this shit is unplayable today.