Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Got a prompt saying queue was 35m. An hour and fifteen minutes later I get in and the game just closed out and disappeared. Go to connect and get the 'someone is already logged in' and now a 75m queue. If they aren't going to fix the server tech, they could at least update the queue system to hold your queue spot on disconnect.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Got a prompt saying queue was 35m. An hour and fifteen minutes later I get in and the game just closed out and disappeared. Go to connect and get the 'someone is already logged in' and now a 75m queue. If they aren't going to fix the server tech, they could at least update the queue system to hold your queue spot on disconnect.
Then the queues would never move :(

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe if you camp to character screen, but, erm, if you say...accidentally forget you put yourself in Q and go to sleep, you'll see yourself at char select 12 hours later lol
So it won't kick you from character select after being in queue, but it will if you /camp out of the game to character select?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
140 minute queue times on Saturday at 3:45PM EST.

I feel like the queue times increased since the last Saturday they had them on.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Had to leave for 35m. Didn't want to risk the auto afk keyboard macro, gave the daughter ONE job. Cast something, anything in 15 minutes.

OOPS I forgot. 3 hr que commencing now.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Had to leave for 35m. Didn't want to risk the auto afk keyboard macro, gave the daughter ONE job. Cast something, anything in 15 minutes.

Should have had a son. You would have came back with an extra 3 krono and a character online.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Maybe less risky? Maybe not. Do it from the character select screen. I've "seen" it done where you have it press the up arrow every few minutes to cycle through the characters. Works like a charm, so I'm told.

• 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Found an empty Ass camp (shit makes me laugh every time, can't help it) Named popped right away, Guise drops, I get it.

Happy fucking bard this fine saturday.

Finally hit 40 range, guk is pure fucking aids, having to play that pulling game with another group or 3 in your pick for hours tires you out. Much prefer solb.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Well buddy confirmed this wrong. Was in queue. Went out. Came back and was timed out.

You mean they were actually able to program a change? Maybe they get more aggresive with a big que, but I promise that I woke up and was still at char select =)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Are any of you doing spell research? I haven't bought any of my research only spells yet. Ice comet or nova or the big roots etc.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
4 hour queue, nice. After a shitty night if being lfg for 2 hours then just/q'ing because a shitastic group made my blood boil, doesn't look like I'm hitting 50 anytime soon

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Did they lower server cap? I swear people were saying they had 2-3hour queues around launch. Figured it would of dropped pretty hard now, what 2 weeks in?

Amazing what gamers will put up with while complaining the entire time. It's no wonder companies just don't care, ignore it or just give their little PR response(like that jchan letter).

• 1Like

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I just got in after a 4 hour queue and then I got on my wizard, walked like 3 minutes and the game crashed. It's 12:11am... 201m queue.

• 1Worf

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So glad I didn't start this server. I'd likely be in some mental headlock wanting to grind while being in a pissed mood due to queue all the time.

If I ever, ever considered a new tlp again it would be ldon at the earliest. That way I could get me + boxes geared up acceptably well while on the grind. 2+ birds, one stone. Otherwise I would take advantage of bonus exp holidays to get chars ready for HoT and actually play for real then