Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Server aids is back. Zoning takes days if you are able to zone at all without crashing again.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You guys see the stupidness that is spamming Jboots for Aggro? It's like 1 point of aggro per cast, so tanks are all just spamming them with keyboard macros, and it's insane aggro. Wtf.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You guys see the stupidness that is spamming Jboots for Aggro? It's like 1 point of aggro per cast, so tanks are all just spamming them with keyboard macros, and it's insane aggro. Wtf.
Shield of the immaculate or AoN are better. Clicky DS's later on, too. Our tanks still do this in GoD.

Zaide

TLP Idealist

People actually used to do this back in the day, there is a ring that drops in loio which was popular for it. Over time aggro tools became much better so most people stopped doing it. Nowadays, due to MoTM (tanks don't want to swing and eat a riposte for 1/4 their hp) and the LoS tanking exploit (tanks can't swing) we've reached a point where more and more players know of it and are using it even for group content.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Zaide Zaide You got the guise! Congrats! I had to leave your stream as it was getting late here in the UK. Did you clip that wizard that nearly killed you?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide You got the guise! Congrats! I had to leave your stream as it was getting late here in the UK. Did you clip that wizard that nearly killed you?

I didn't clip it but I think I am going to do a highlight of that Wizard, the Supp and two Assassins since I nearly died so many times.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah 8 - 10 minute zone times - think I’ll hit the sack early and get up in the morning and level.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
aradune is fracked. I bet this whole weekend is fucked.

DPG needs to put a 50% XP/spawn penalty on TLPs for the first month.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just cancelled my ten aradune subs for the third time this TLP

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just tried to initiate charge backs, they said, "Sir, this is a Wendy's." I told them I wanted a chalupa and get the hell out of my face.

• 1Worf

Zaide

TLP Idealist
1593742289271.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Shield of the immaculate or AoN are better. Clicky DS's later on, too. Our tanks still do this in GoD.
I was doing a little testing tonight,A very small sample size. I only had a AoN and Jboots to test and it seemed that Jboots was more agro than AoN. Also it seems the server input only allows a certain amount so spamming both jboots and AoN did not seem to be more overall agro.

interested to see if anyone has run actual agro numbers from different items.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Zaide got super screwed in the great Shin lord KS of the century. Sorry, bud.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users