Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Wait a minute, this turns out to be some LGBTQ movie and we were getting shit on for making fun of it for being woke based on previews?

lol that aged well

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Wait a minute, this turns out to be some LGBTQ movie and we were getting shit on for making fun of it for being woke based on previews?

lol that aged well

No, your take is still terrible but R Reaver take was worse.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I was losing my shit everytime they went to Raccacoonie.

Great movie, really trippy though. It reminded me of Mind Game for some reason.

1653325744893.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The drinker likes it and he hates woke stuff.

i felt like the "woke stuff" was just comedy and if anything it was also "hey china and CCP, suck my dick". it was supposed to be edgy.

through that lens it it didnt bother me at all.

• 1Like

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Saw it yesterday, this is one of those "I will buy it and make everyone I know watch it" movies lol. I really liked the whole thing. For some reason I kept thinking about "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" while watching this. Not that they really had all that much in common, but in both movies I just kept thinking "This is insane, how did this ever get made?".

I really liked it, but fuck that papercut scene had me flinching so hard. My wife hates feet, so when feet piano and feet to face rubbing in hot dog world happed, my wife was having to look away while gagging hahaha.

• 2Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
What funny is that this movie is just weird ass shit but makes complete sense. Like nothing can be out of place. I don't know why but when they were rocks I couldn't stop laughing

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Friend and I watched this. When they got to the
butt plug
battle we lost our shit. Great flick, definitely one of a kind!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
somebody took ALL THE DRUGS when they wrote this shit. 2 thirds through and its wavering back and forth from gibberish to high art. i cant even classify it as entertainment. it is interesting. but holy fuck.

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, this was mostly gibberish. i only watched this because the drunken guy on youtube said it was good. i mean its not trash, but they took a long way of saying what could have been said in 1 minute. this was a chick film disguised as so many other things. best i say was that its interesting. the raccoon chef made me laugh

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, this was the greatest film that i just can't recommend to anyone i know.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I caught this yesterday afternoon and it really was a pleasant surprise. Some of the silliness reminded me of Hitchhiker's Guide and skirts the edge of being too ridiculous and fitting in with the world(s?) they made. It was also a lot more sentimental (perhaps a bit philosophical even) and fun movie than I was expecting, but in a good way. Quite refreshing though and worth a watch.

Alamo Drafthouse also had a segment about Michelle Yeoh early on and I had no idea she actually won Miss Malaysia in 1983 and is a trained ballerina, but lacked martial arts experience before getting into action movies (and then just using her dance training to pick up the choreography for film). Makes me want to go back and watch some of her earlier movies as I think the first thing I saw her in was Supercop.
yes, its not a subtle homage to Hitchhikers...... they bop you over the head in the beginning laundry scene when the tag number on "big nose" laundry is 42.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I loved this movie and was mind blown the dad was fucking data from the goonies afterwards lmao
super entertaining all around and didnt really feel as long as it actually is
yeah, the name sounded familiar in the cast, i didnt realize that was him. i liked that actor, one of the few child actors who wasnt incrediby annoying.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I liked it, and am glad that I watched it, but it falls into the "weird fucking movie that's not really my cup of tea" category. Some weird shit I love, but the weirdness combined with the story not really thrilling me left me feeling like I needed more. I mean, hot dog fingers was fucking great, don't get me wrong, but I doubt I'll ever watch this again. There were a lot of things that I liked, and I can't even point to much that I didn't like, but overall...meh?
yeah, you and i are in the old man club where this doesnt make much sense and kind of annoyed that they spent over two hours of sparkles to get to the point. i dont care she's a lesbian, who isnt. its not even a special thing anymore. the gays outdid themselves, they pushed gay so hard for 40 years. now it means nothing. i just wanted a good movie. this wasnt "good" it was a huge wtf with a basic storlyline in the center. "i'm different and my parents wont accept me for who i am so i am having a hissy fit until parents submit, err accept" . ok good for you. did the raccoon chef ever rescue his little buddy? no? ok then.

Kung Fu Panda did this better. with the same actor playing the cantankerous dad.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

lol that aged well
Lol

Yeah

That's it

• 2Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's been like 2 months since ive seen this shit and i STILL fucking NEED a raccacooni movie spinoff

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's been like 2 months since ive seen this shit and i STILL fucking NEED a raccacooni movie spinoff
best part of the film. there were a lot of interesting set pieces, like the raccoon or the rock discussion. it was just so all over the place and disjointed that it became annoying to me.

• 1WTF
  • 1Cringe

Goonsquad Officer
man i told everyone i know who likes badass movies to see it. though i told them to buckleupp for madness. advised not to watch any previews. just understand it's about a chineese family with a failing laundromat, and some alternate realities bleed in and it turns insane for the rest of hte movie.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
man i told everyone i know who likes badass movies to see it. though i told them to buckleupp for madness. advised not to watch any previews. just understand it's about a chineese family with a failing laundromat, and some alternate realities bleed in and it turns insane for the rest of hte movie.
This is how I went into the movie; skipping anything that looked spoilerish. So, all I knew was that it was a scifi multiverse kung fu movie with a little comedy.

Therefore... I didn't like it all, and if I was watching it alone, would have turned it off half way through. I kept thinking that maybe it will get better, but nope. Maybe because I was expecting a more serious science fiction tone with some light hearted parts (more like GoTG1) and not a stupid comedy, I was left down. Maybe it was because all the mutliverse movies have no real relation to the theoretical physics theory, and the absurdness of this movie showcased it at every turn, or maybe it's the only thing I focused on because almost none of the joke hit for me.

The hotdog fingers was fucking stupid and I hates it...

• 1Like