Evil Dead Remake

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Evil dead premiers tonight at Sxsw. It's the only showing, so I may try to make it, but will miss the interactive opening party, which is usually the best party at sx. Bruce Campbell isn't slated to show up either. Will update if I go see it. Some decent looking other films showing too.
Did you end up seeing it?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
No
frown.png
. Saw the incredible Burt wonderstone which ended before evil dead. Even with xpress pass didn't want to wait in line. Did get to snap a couple pics if Bruce Campbell though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Man, I dont know. Evil Dead was all about Bruce Campbell to me. Without him as the main protagonist, all those movies would of been crap IMO.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No
frown.png
. Saw the incredible Burt wonderstone which ended before evil dead. Even with xpress pass didn't want to wait in line. Did get to snap a couple pics if Bruce Campbell though.
You had your chance to be a hero.. and you blew it.

I'm going to request that the mods ban you so enjoy your last few hours here. Might as well go out spamming dick pics.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Man, I dont know. Evil Dead was all about Bruce Campbell to me. Without him as the main protagonist, all those movies would of been crap IMO.
yep. campbell does this crazy shit with his eyes, that just makes you laugh your ass off. you know hes not being serious.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cant wait for Army of Darkness sequel with ash! anyways if you want to kill time and dont know about it Army of Darkness defense on Android/Ios its pretty entertaining and I cant stand any phone games

penalty_sl

shitlord
I'm pretty excited to see this.

Was watching TV late at night and the trailer popped on showing the girl slicing her tongue and my gf almost vomited. Tis a good sign.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they went through a pretty rigorous ad campaign, they even got cambpell to do a commercial endorsing this film .

i dunno if that means they fucked up or are just wanting to make sure to people that they arent shitting on a much beloved franchise.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
wife is going to see this today with her sister..in fact she should be watching it right now, will tell you what you think once i learn.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
they went through a pretty rigorous ad campaign, they even got cambpell to do a commercial endorsing this film .

i dunno if that means they fucked up or are just wanting to make sure to people that they arent shitting on a much beloved franchise.
You do know that raimi and campell did produce it and are planning an army of darkness sequel with ash right? Anyways after credit scene spoiler
ash drives by the last survivor walking down the road and looks out the window and says groovy