F1 2014 Season

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
That was a fun race!

more thoughts:

I thought it was cool of seb to let Daniel by, and was really happy Filipe didn't in the previous race
biggrin.png

Can't wait to see Suzie drive. (silverstone and hockenheim I think?)

Chilton kind of looks like Beavis sometimes

I'm curious if the Enstone folks had to wait on the tv money from Bernie to get started. Anyone know when that payment comes in?

Anyone know what the Bernie/Luca/Jean Todt meeting was about?

The merc split compressor / turbine thing was interesting (on sky quali show), but I wonder how many teams are doing the suspension feedback into kers traction control red bull used to win the last 3 years. Seems like it would be even more effective this year.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just finally watched the Chinese Grand Prix. Lewham still impressive in the Merc, but overall very few exciting laps. Not sure about this season.

Goatface

who do you think is going to make the adjustments to catch them? i will pull for anyone over Ham and Merc

Silence_sl

shitlord
who do you think is going to make the adjustments to catch them? i will pull for anyone over Ham and Merc
RBR are the only ones that will be able to mount any kind of offensive against Mercedes. Ferrari's PU is too dog slow, and the other teams don't have the annual budget to mount a season long hardcore offensive. Well, McLaren do, but their car is utter shit.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Looks pretty legit to me. Monaco is a pretty hairy track that can be unforgiving. If he wanted to do it on purpose, then I doubt he would have risked planting it into the wall. Lots of other spots to fak up without risking damage.

rrr_img_67547.jpg