Facebook -C-Span Senate Judiciary & Commerce Committee.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I did not know that.

I'm not sure what to do with that information but thanks, hopefully I can use it some day to make someone call me a know it all asshole behind my back.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Oh the rest of your post is complete ethnocentric racist bullshit.

North Britons invented killing over slights and insults?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yup, yesterday zuck confirmed they spent $100K on ads, clearly swinging election. LOL

Yet every other shit lib on panel, REEEE RUSSIA. I got a headache from my eyes rolling around.

I think that just goes to show that yes. If you intentionally propagate a dumbass idea like, "muh Russia" that has no factual basis in reality 24/7 for two years en masse. That it will eventually be believed. Regardless of its absurdity.

Pretty terrifying that the Russia train is still going strong.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Kind of the opposite. Cried about Russia for so long now it's to the point a lot of people don't listen to anything they say.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
aMxekw-gwkl1t1vJ2gn2AZvftXqqfitnlzOVfxXXJn8.png

• 1SJW
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just can't be bothered to care without him being sworn in.

Even if he was sworn in I doubt it would of made much of a difference. I do hope they fucking ass ram this little snowflake so hard he doesn't know what hit him but the truth is. He has so much dirt on these people and they use him to pull up so much dirt on others I doubt it would ever happen.

Only way we are gonna see change in the world is gonna be through violence. You can see that as a true fact just on how the muzzies are taking over.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just can't be bothered to care without him being sworn in.

For all intensive porpoises he is under oath. Federal statute prohibits lying to congress, and the consequences are comparable to perjury charges iirc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user