Fall 2013 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Minori, Petrarca, and Gaius really sell Outbreak Company. Shinichi may be the plot mover but their actions put it over the top.

Malakriss

Arpeggio of Blue Steel is definitely diverging from the manga. Can't say it's a bad thing but they skipped over a major plot point this last episode which suggests the anime could be going in a completely different direction.

Malakriss

Outbreak Company 07 so many flags cleared with Myucel in this "date" episode

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally binge watched Log Horizon. Having the voice of Alucard as the cat person is pretty great.

Malakriss

I hope I wasn't the only one who was thinking "turn her into something else!" for this latest monogatari

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
NouKome is such a funny show, the stuff that guy has to deal with sometimes is awesome. Its great to see another strong protagonist.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you guys aren't watching Kyousogiga and the new Yozakura Quartet you are missing out.
biggrin.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
went over to a friends house and saw unbreaking doll or something, the "world" was getting interesting, but it has too much of that nasty japanese love doll hentai pedo stuff for me to really like. i understand it's what they do, and i guess that's a genre of the series, it's just that it seems without it, it could be a cool pokemon or fate stay/night. (unless ppl like that love doll mixed in, then it's win/win)

Sean_sl

shitlord
went over to a friends house and saw unbreaking doll or something, the "world" was getting interesting, but it has too much of that nasty japanese love doll hentai pedo stuff for me to really like. i understand it's what they do, and i guess that's a genre of the series, it's just that it seems without it, it could be a cool pokemon or fate stay/night. (unless ppl like that love doll mixed in, then it's win/win)
It's not that bad, most of the episodes are pretty awesome stuff.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea i know i liked it, it was good action and actually has a nice "other world" thing... just the love doll creeps me out.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Log Horizon is some sort of Spice and Wolf mixed into SAO, quite enjoyable so far.