Fall 2013 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
HxH, Kuroko, and Kingdom are my current go to shows. Kingdom is so underrated but the story is pretty great. Log Horizon is cool but it doesnt have the same impact to me that SAO had.

Lina_sl

shitlord
So I made the crunchyroll jump tonight. Clicked on attack on titan, thought might as well give it a try. HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING!!
AOT is really the thing I cannot get enough of anime wise now.

That and Watamote, but the latter will have to wait longer.

At least with AOT, they're working on OVA's now and I managed to watch the first episode this morning and that was pretty good, even if it didn't advance the plot from where the first season ended much.

Beyond that, I am working on catching up on Space Brothers, Kuroko and some girly stuff(Amnesia, Diabolik Lovers, etc.)

Lina_sl

shitlord
No, it got worse. The length of the episodes did not help, the brothers got gayer, the plot is well, ridiculous.

I'm regretting not starting my girly anime pursuits with Amnesia instead.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I highly suggest grabbing White Album 2, it just totally blows away both of them and is really good, ep 11 of it just aired. Golden Time is pretty good too.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think i saw 2 episodes of Diabolik Lovers before i purged my system of its taint. Golden time is pretty good as stated, im curious if anyone is still following Coppellion? or w/e - I somehow got bored by ep 4 and stopped watching it.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Coppelion has gotten a lot better. It definitely started slow, but it really ramps up once you hit a certain part.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I dropped Coppellion after like the 8th episode when it was clear the plot was non-existant and the characters where awful. It's just a really bad show.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I dropped Coppellion after like the 8th episode when it was clear the plot was non-existant and the characters where awful. It's just a really bad show.
Totally disagree with this. And there's a definitely plot there, there's a lot of threads that come together with all the nuclear waste build ups.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, after 8 episodes of bad characters and a thin plot I just lost interest. I wanted to like this show due to the setting but yeah, just couldn't into it.

Lina_sl

shitlord
Damn.

I feel like I have so much to catch up to when I have some time off.

My one track mind has had me watching abridged versions of AoT on youtube during lunch break at work and trolling this thread.

Anyway, will resume Amnesia, watch Golden Time and then pick something random.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I LOVED Golden Time right until the end of... idk ep 9? when the old main char took over. Fuck you. The rest could be gold but that 40 seconds of some episode when he was like, "OH I REMEMBER" Eat. A. Dick. I just couldn't keep going. If it isn't a forced bag of shit, please let me know

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Its ok but its most def turning into sour grapes for me. What was that awesome series from a few seasons back w/ the body/mind swap shit going on? Now that shit was good. Golden Time had a good thing going but now its doing this emo/personality swap confusion shit.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Also, what the fuck do i have to do for some more Vampire Hunter D?

Also its about to get srs up in HxH

clip gives me that old DBZ power up feel

Sean_sl

shitlord
Its ok but its most def turning into sour grapes for me. What was that awesome series from a few seasons back w/ the body/mind swap shit going on? Now that shit was good. Golden Time had a good thing going but now its doing this emo/personality swap confusion shit.
You're thinking of Kokoro Connect, which I fucking love and it's awesome. I really hope that they animate more of the LN because there's still a ton more material to it.

Lina_sl

shitlord
Checked out HunterXHunter and Golden Time last night, before finishing my wife obligations(baking crap for in-laws and stuff) and I really enjoyed them both.

One I can watch by myself, so that I can keep up my 'tough girl' image -- Golden Time -- and the other I can share, heh.

And before I passed out in an anime comma, I started on "Strike the Blood" and I was amused by the first 10 minutes of it. Anybody has any comments on how it goes from there on?

Lina_sl

shitlord
1 (full) episode watched and 'Strike the Blood'>Diabolik Lovers.

However, Attack on Titan still beckons me... I am already going over it trying to figure out who will do the English voice overs.

I am sure everyone here skips those, but fuck you!

I support America! I go see those VA's live when I can!