Fall 2014 Anime Thread

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I think we're all subconsciously comparing all the anime we watch to UBW. It is by far the best show this season animation wise and we would all love to see all our shows animated with the same quality.

With that said, I want UBW to hurry up and come out. Need my weekly dose!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My balls are now blue. Thanks ufotable.

Quality episode, it indeed sucks to have to wait til April.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Tons of stuff won't come out this week or next week, everyone in Japan takes from the 30th to the 5th off for New Year break.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With a 47 minute F/S mid-season finale on a holiday week I can understand why they delayed it. No Cross Ange episode at all until next week is definitely sadface.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Got caught up on UBW, things are finally getting interesting. Up until now I had felt that Zero was superior in every way other than animation, though a lot of that is probably my preference for adult characters over teens. Going to see if I can get caught up on Cross Ange next while waiting for the winter shows to start.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got caught up on UBW, things are finally getting interesting. Up until now I had felt that Zero was superior in every way other than animation, though a lot of that is probably my preference for adult characters over teens. Going to see if I can get caught up on Cross Ange next while waiting for the winter shows to start.
After watching the finale, I felt that the show was moving into the real meat of the storyline, so I have high expectations. Question though, have we met Lancers master?

Tonic_sl

shitlord
If any of you folks have been waiting for One Piece to pick up the pace:

Sugar just passed out this past episode - shit begins to hit the fan from here on out. Well, as much as it can in this arc anyway.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There's a yes and a no to that answer if I'm recalling correctly.
This. We have met Lancer's master, you just don't know that it's Lancer's master. When the break ends and we get back to business in April, that's when things start to get weird. It's a good weird, but weird none the less.

Vitality

HUSTLE
If any of you folks have been waiting for One Piece to pick up the pace:

Sugar just passed out this past episode - shit begins to hit the fan from here on out. Well, as much as it can in this arc anyway.
Took like 5 weeks for this to happen ;-(

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So given the lack of content available over the holidays I checked out a few shows I wasn't keeping up with. Nanatsu no Taizai gets a thumbs up although the fighting could be a little less one-sided, but I found Akatsuki no Yona to be rather dragged out and mostly boring over the first 10 episodes. Likely will pass on it when there's actually something else to watch.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just finished my rewatch of Steins Gate and Hellsing Ultimate, - i'd forgotten just how good SG was, some real quality writting going on there.