Fall 2015 Anime Thread

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Just caught up to 1punch man, i can see why some can't get into itSO FAR. But just keep going, it'll be the best anime for Fall.
I'm excited for it. Somebody on Facebook posted a clip that featured an accidental cunt punch. I'm a big fan of accidental cunt punches. A dilettante's enthusiasm.

But, as always, waiting for the season to end.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Just caught up to 1punch man, i can see why some can't get into itSO FAR. But just keep going, it'll be the best anime for Fall.
I tired the manga before the anime showed up and didn't interest me then.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Every time I hear the opening theme to Gundam - Iron Blooded Orphans, the first thing I think of is Ozzy Osbourne. When the song says "Rise your flag" it sounds exactly like him.

I'm not talking about the music in the background or ANYTHING after he says after Rise your flag. But those first 3 words are an exact replica of Ozzy.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
OP and EP for Gundam are awesome. Loving the story so far. Hope this is a 52 ep series.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
OPM is so incredibly overpowered. It's funny just how much he dwarfs EVERYONE else. That air punch while sparring Cyborg was great. Especially when you just saw a huge fist with the word Death right before it appeared.

NO4R8xD.jpg

Home run!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I usually don't like anime at all (there's always way too much exposition and a focus on talking heads rather than visual storytelling), but OPM is entertaining me so far. Though I have to say, with the exception of the montage of the hero tests and the fight between OPM amd Genos, episode five is probably the weakest so far. There's a lot of unnecessary exposition they could've cut out and replaced with visual cues instead (such as ommitting the board meeting scene and instead just having the phone call between a suit and the blue-haired dude while holding a picture of Genos).

Anyways, I still find it really entertaining and now that the characters have been fairly well established I like that the show is moving towards a greater plot.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The animation quality in OPM is great, but the story so far is as generic as it comes - However this season doesnt have many shining stars to choose from as is.

OPM is easily in the top 5 for shows this season and i look forward to seeing how the fight scenes are done.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There's a story in OPM? I was pretty certain it was just making fun of every anime trope there is.

Khane

On another note I started watching The Perfect Insider and that's definitely my favorite of the season so far.

Fadaar

That guy
On another note I started watching The Perfect Insider and that's definitely my favorite of the season so far.
I'll be honest... I have no idea what's going on but love the show. Also I want a chick with a Ferrari to want my dick.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noragami is the best show so far this season. Just knocking it out of the park.

Khane

Don't think I ever saw the first season of that show. Guess I'll check it out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't seen Noragami, but i've read the manga, and if this s2 is about the Bishamon arc, you'll probably wanna see it.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yay it is the Bishamon arc. I'm assuming the episode today completed that arc or at least a substantial part of it. Fantastic stuff.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is there Haikyuu this week? I'm pretty sure it should have aired already, but I don't see it yet.