Fall 2018 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Goblin Slayer, Slime, and Index so far this season are my favs -

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Karakuri Circus premiered yesterday on Amazon. It's the latest anime adaption from the mangaka who did Ushio and Tora so it's very similar. Main characters are pretty much Ushio and Tora but it deals with a circus and some crazy assed puppets. Pretty decent and the animation was good as well.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This week's Goblin slayer was much tamer than last week. However, it's laying the plot for future developments.
It looks like he was the angry kid at the start of the episode, and his friend (sister?) was raped and killed. Now he has a goal of ridding the world of Goblins. The niece is a older, hotter version of his kid sister/friend whatever.

After the credits, they introduced a group of people. They are the other people in the opening theme song. The only one they focused on (and who spoke) was an elf girl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Big Tiddies already lost her family to the goblins. The only reason she survived was because she was out of town when the raid went down. And for whatever reason she sleeps naked. She definitely wants a dose of GSD in her life.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Big Tiddies already lost her family to the goblins. The only reason she survived was because she was out of town when the raid went down. And for whatever reason she sleeps naked. She definitely wants a dose of GSD in her life.
Why would she lust for Goblin Shamans...

• 1Jonesing

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
lulz, my wife was like

"whats this goblin rape i see all over the news?"

i guess millenials are freaking out over Kavanaugh and no trigger warning.

• 1WTF

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lulz, my wife was like

"whats this goblin rape i see all over the news?"

i guess millenials are freaking out over Kavanaugh and no trigger warning.
Crunchyroll did put a viewer discretion is advised for GS this weekend, lol.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She lovingly rested her giant tits on the window sill when talking to her uncle (creepy). It was a nice gesture at least.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This issue of SAO was also slow, but didn't drag nearly as bad as last week. Some important things should happen soon, but they're already changing the story a bit. At least omitting some details that I thought were important. Namely the entire reason this arc is happening. It happened in the first light novel of this arc, so I'm surprised. Maybe they'll talk about it soon. They created a side-story early on to remind the audience about one of the characters, at least.

Also, I could give a little more info about this world and why it confused Kirito if he were in real life, dreaming, or in a game. They explain that pretty well in the book.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Goblin Slayer will definitely trigger fewer snowflakes this episode, but remains good stuff.

Bunny Girl remains the most surprisingly good show for me so far.

SAO was better, but I'm still having a hard time giving much of a shit about it.

Gave Zombie Land Saga a try and was entertained enough to keep watching for now.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Slime is top tier as well.

And I just watched the second episode of Sumo. It's dumb, but I'm enjoying it. It'll probably be the sumo version of Haikyuu. They haven't done any special moves yet, but it may happen.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seeing Goblin slayer sit and eat soup with his helmet on is way more absurd than reading it in the light novel.

Elf: But Goblin Slayer why do you wear the helmet even when you are eating and when you sleep?
GS: A goblin could attack me and render me unconscious if I were to not wear it.

Can't really argue there!

Spoiler for size
1539511932577.png

• 1Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Seeing Goblin slayer sit and eat soup with his helmet on is way more absurd than reading it in the light novel.

Elf: But Goblin Slayer why do you wear the helmet even when you are eating and when you sleep?
GS: A goblin could attack me and render me unconscious if I were to not wear it.

Spoiler for size
The+only+thing+you+need+to+learn+about+goblins+is+_ae3d9d2e05e86a80320c0d3b387038fa.jpg

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

Spoiler for size
i can't wait for the first arc, tho re-reading the manga, it seems to diverge a bit in story, manga has better flow.

• 2Like