Fall 2020 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
Irregular took a hot fuckin minute to get going season 1, glad I stuck with it tho. Good lord that show was sloooow to start.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
First chapter wasn't bad. Very quick read. First chapter seems to mostly follow what the Anime did, except it explained that she doesn't live with her parents any longer and also quit school.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Kuma kuma kuma panties are enchanted to never get dirty. Pointless cheesecake is often the best kind of cheesecake.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watch these every week.

100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru (Video Game)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III (Danmachi)
Haikyuu!! (Volleyball)
Iwa Kakeru! Sport Climbing Girls (Rock Climb)
Jujutsu Kaisen (Cursed Fingers)
Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (Slime Isakai)
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (New Bofuri)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Raihousha Hen (Irregular)
Majo no Tabitabi (Young Witch)
Tonikaku Kawaii (Married)

My "favorites" are almost all of them. You can't go wrong with Dungeon, Haikyuu & Mahouka, though. If I had to cut from the list, the first I would stop watching is probably Iwa Kakeru. Next may be Tonikaku. But I really like all of these.

Malkav

French Madman
I watch these every week.

100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru (Video Game)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III (Danmachi)
Haikyuu!! (Volleyball)
Iwa Kakeru! Sport Climbing Girls (Rock Climb)
Jujutsu Kaisen (Cursed Fingers)
Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko (Slime Isakai)
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (New Bofuri)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Raihousha Hen (Irregular)
Majo no Tabitabi (Young Witch)
Tonikaku Kawaii (Married)

My "favorites" are almost all of them. You can't go wrong with Dungeon, Haikyuu & Mahouka, though. If I had to cut from the list, the first I would stop watching is probably Iwa Kakeru. Next may be Tonikaku. But I really like all of these.
Those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump those up.

Here's what my week look like. Currently kinda dropping Talentless Nana though, haven't watched the last few episodes and I'm kinda "eh" about it.

image_2020-11-02_190324.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Dungeon so far is my can't miss of the week. Jujutsu Kaisen a close 2nd.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Also, he didn't talk about the new slime show. Or the new Bofuri. But at least he mentioned climbing girls. They're so swole.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Also, he didn't talk about the new slime show. Or the new Bofuri. But at least he mentioned climbing girls. They're so swole.

He said he's not doing second/third/whatever seasons of existing shows.

Malkav

French Madman
Well, with how many shows there are this season, he can't talk about everything.

Dai is such a nostalgic show for me. The first adaptation used to be broadcast here in France when I was a kid and it was so awesome, but the show stopped well before the end of the manga. Plus, when you're a kid you always miss an episode here and there. So really enjoying it right now, and I hope they go to the end, which should take a while. Original run was 46 episodes and adapted up to volume 10. The manga ended with 37 volumes.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I'm watching the latest DanMachi, and the little elf chick that has a crush on Bell meets him in the Dungeon and hands him a Fleshlight. "If you find yourself in trouble, use it." Ok, I know it's not really a Fleshlight, but at a quick glance, it looks a little similar.

If you want to know what it really is, feel free to ask. I'll spoiler it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So I'm watching the latest DanMachi, and the little elf chick that has a crush on Bell meets him in the Dungeon and hands him a Fleshlight. "If you find yourself in trouble, use it." Ok, I know it's not really a Fleshlight, but at a quick glance, it looks a little similar.

If you want to know what it really is, feel free to ask. I'll spoiler it.
Spoiler: It really is a fleshlight.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
To all of you saying jujutsu was unremarkable, i'll disagree strongly

This is some really good shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users