Fall 2021 Anime Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you have to quibble over the technical terms for attraction to pre-pubescent children, early pubescent children, and post-pubescent minors, you're probably a kiddy diddler.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
If you have to quibble over the technical terms for attraction to pre-pubescent children, early pubescent children, and post-pubescent minors, you're probably a kiddy diddler.
You are talking in absolutes, like those American puritan values are obvious to anyone world wide.

Europe for the most part has accepted the fact that kids post-puberty are having a biological desire to fuck each other, and that it's better to educate them in safer sex instead of prohibiting it. That's what those laws are for, not for thirty-somethings fucking 16 year olds. Simone de Beauvoir got her teaching license suspended after being accused of seducing her 17 year old pupil.

How about you go to Afghanistan and bring your world view and values there, and tell those men that they are no longer allowed to fuck 10 year old boys, because that is against your values? Oh wait, you Americans were there, but didn't even want to touch that topic with a ten foot pole.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How about you go to Afghanistan and bring your world view and values there, and tell those men that they are no longer allowed to fuck 10 year old boys, because that is against your values? Oh wait, you Americans were there, but didn't even want to touch that topic with a ten foot pole.
lol here comes the Euro filth to defend their casual attitude towards fucking kids. You're probably French and think Luc Besson and Roman Polanski are role models.

The cultural rot that led to us turning a blind eye towards the faggots in Afghanistan isn't home-grown, you scum exported it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah stopped watching pedo tensai. Watched all of Anohana: The flower we saw that day and Your lie in April over the weekend. Shits kind of depressing and I'm not sure if I'm glad or not the west doesn't have "cartoons" like that. They definitely deal with adult issues at a pretty young age it seems (Persona 5 was like that too).
lulz wtf, did you ask anime to hit you in the feelz on saturday?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And just think, there's still so so much to come in Mushoku Tensei. Though the underage shit is pretty much done at this point. Next he'll be 15, so "of age" in that universe. And Japan for that matter.
oh yea, the annoying emo faggot part

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
lol here comes the Euro filth to defend their casual attitude towards fucking kids. You're probably French and think Luc Besson and Roman Polanski are role models.
You didn't even read my post, did you? You're doing the same thing SJW's do: Virtue Signaling.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah stopped watching pedo tensai. Watched all of Anohana: The flower we saw that day and Your lie in April over the weekend. Shits kind of depressing and I'm not sure if I'm glad or not the west doesn't have "cartoons" like that. They definitely deal with adult issues at a pretty young age it seems (Persona 5 was like that too).

Try I want to eat your pancreas next

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ranking of kings excellent episode yet again.

Dude...

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What is power if you can't use it. This show is good for so many reasons.

There are only 4 shows I really enjoy this season and it's one of them. Glad this season is almost wrapped up because it was pretty bad overall.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorry but there isn't going to be a Winter 2022 thread for a while yet, and this had to be shown somewhere:

If that shit doesn't hype you up, check your fucking pulse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry but there isn't going to be a Winter 2022 thread for a while yet, and this had to be shown somewhere:
For a lot of people Bleach died in that last arc. I won't spoil anything if you haven't read the manga.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Lots of Isekai continuations coming up!

Overlord, Bofuri (MAPLE!), Saga Tanya the Evil , Goblin Slayer, Shield Hero, Misfit of Demon Academy, Kuma Kuma Bear, Danmachi (BELL SAMA!), Isekai Quartet movie, SAO Progressive 2 Movie.

And the most shocking to me:

Devil is a Part Timer S2. We going back to Inta Isla?

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Search says he was 34 when he was reincarnated, but the important part has always been that he has an adult mind and thus its fucked up for him to be perving on underaged girls.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Search says he was 34 when he was reincarnated, but the important part has always been that he has an adult mind and thus its fucked up for him to be perving on underaged girls.
So is it okay if she's actually 800 years old and reincarnated from another world too?