Fall 2021 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ours didn't have that. After the movie and all the credits role, the screen shuts off and all the lights go on. It was uneventful.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
There's not many fights in Ranking of Kings, but damn I love the crazy use of perspective when they happen. Also this show taking its fucking time to make sure I feel bad for literally everyone, they even throw in a scene to make me feel bad for the fucking monsters that'd just be some random fight in any other show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If any of you remember that really good show, Ancient Magus' Wife, from a few years ago, the first OVA was released yesterday. Good stuff.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Nothing says Japanese anime like a 12 year old and 15 year old banging buts it's ok because in their worlds they are adults... /cringe

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's Japan. It is very much legal to bang a 14 year old there. Lots of girls set up amazon accounts with gift lists and any time they bang an old guy, he'll buy them something from their list. It's fucked up, but it's Japan.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah that's too much for me, probly gonna drop It. Love the art, the show was interesting, but the creep factor just kept rising and yeah, no.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's too much for me, probly gonna drop It. Love the art, the show was interesting, but the creep factor just kept rising and yeah, no.
You made it this far and that’s what broke you? Fucking what? There’s a reason quite a few of us call it pedo tensei. On top of that you don’t even commit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It will never not be creepy because Rudy isn't actually the age he appears to be, but the beginning of the season was way worse. If you didn't stop watching back then, you aren't gonna stop watching over Eris having sex with Rudy off-screen.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yeah stopped watching pedo tensai. Watched all of Anohana: The flower we saw that day and Your lie in April over the weekend. Shits kind of depressing and I'm not sure if I'm glad or not the west doesn't have "cartoons" like that. They definitely deal with adult issues at a pretty young age it seems (Persona 5 was like that too).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And just think, there's still so so much to come in Mushoku Tensei. Though the underage shit is pretty much done at this point. Next he'll be 15, so "of age" in that universe. And Japan for that matter.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ranking of kings is still the best show this season by far. It's brilliant in so many ways. It's right up there in the Inuyashiki realm of mixing depression and greatness. If you never watched Inuyashiki stop being wrong.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's Japan. It is very much legal to bang a 14 year old there. Lots of girls set up amazon accounts with gift lists and any time they bang an old guy, he'll buy them something from their list. It's fucked up, but it's Japan.
The age of consent is 14? Seriously?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The age of consent is 14? Seriously?
The following map will probably blow your mind:
1639477055723.jpeg

However, there are some caveats, e.g. when one person is significantly older, or in a position of trust (e.g. teacher). Local laws in Japan also require parental consent. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys, also with parental permission.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The following map will probably blow your mind:

However, there are some caveats, e.g. when one person is significantly older, or in a position of trust (e.g. teacher). Local laws in Japan also require parental consent. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys, also with parental permission.
Those pesky Europeans are evil. And if there's one thing this very thread has shown me, they're all pedos as well.

Hungary is the most vile place in existence.
misshunfary201.jpg

Hey, quit getting dicked at 12, you fucking whores.

Last edited: