King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
who knew that reincarnation was such a turducken of degeneracy

Tits.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
LOL you even searched for that. Why are you keep posting here about it when it upsets you so much?
I mean if you'd been following the thread at all, it would be plain to see that I'm still watching the show. I admit I would have noped out if they hadn't eased back on the gas after starting season 2 with the pedo throttle set to max.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I mean if you'd been following the thread at all, it would be plain to see that I'm still watching the show. I admit I would have noped out if they hadn't eased back on the gas after starting season 2 with the pedo throttle set to max.
So they keep the pedo within your tolerance levels? Maybe we should develop a pedo meter to figure out where people are on the pedo spectrum.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For a lot of people Bleach died in that last arc. I won't spoil anything if you haven't read the manga.

Well, I mean it's a lot more suitable for it to die in the Final Arc than it was for it to die in that I-can't-believe-this-isn't-filler Fullbringer arc.

Yes, the Thousand Year Blood war is far from a perfect story, but simply reading it took the bad taste out of my mouth that the Fullbringer arc left. And if the idea of seeing Kenpachi
split a fucking falling meteor in half with his newly obtained zanpaktou in modern day 4k animation
doesn't excite you then idk what to say to you. :p

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I-can't-believe-this-isn't-filler Fullbringer arc.
See, I totally memory-holed that. Personally, I believe the final arc was "good", because it wasn't as bad as the Fullbringer arc. I read that as it came out, so it was easier to stomach weekly. Mid-Fullbringer everyone was convinced that Tite Kubo just started to phone it in, ran out of ideas, and didn't even bother to draw backgrounds anymore.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
if you'd been following the thread at all, it would be plain to see that I'm still watching the show.
So it's hatewatching? I hate to tell you this, but
the man will fuck all three main girls.
It's best for you to get out as soon as you can before you get a stroke.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of strokes, get off my dick you obsessed freak.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Today's Mushoku Tensei (episode 23) was the Season Finale. God damn do I love this show. It's so beautiful.

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Sorry but there isn't going to be a Winter 2022 thread for a while yet, and this had to be shown somewhere:

If that shit doesn't hype you up, check your fucking pulse.

I tried to start one yesterday. Waiting on Amod Amod to change the thread title.

Here's the "future" Winter 2022 Anime Thread... whenever they get around to changing the name.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
When is Bofuri 2? I tried reading that damn poster 3 times but my eyes are shite.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
don't forget about his non binary pedo in arms, chief of staff

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pedo Tensei despite it's cringe does nail actual character growth a whole lot better than like 99% of other anime.

• 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pedo Tensei despite it's cringe does nail actual character growth a whole lot better than like 99% of other anime.

Seeing him get past his insecurities and fears is a real joy. The show has better and more interesting story development than 99% of Isekai as well.

• 1Like

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Search says he was 34 when he was reincarnated, but the important part has always been that he has an adult mind and thus its fucked up for him to be perving on underaged girls.
He doesn't have the mentality of a 46 year are even a 34 year old he acts just like I would expect a twelve year old to act.

I suspect he maybe mentally retarded.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
He doesn't have the mentality of a 46 year are even a 34 year old he acts just like I would expect a twelve year old to act.

I suspect he maybe mentally retarded.

Maybe??? Lol wtf. He's clearly a social retard.

• 1Like