Fall 2021 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Deep Insanity: The Lost Child

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2021-10-13

Cast: Hiro Shimono, Ami Koshimizu, Kohsuke Toriumi, Yuya Hirose, Ruriko Noguchi, Kaede Hondo, Takako Tanaka

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh crap, the summer shows are coming to an end and we didn't set up the Fall anime thread yet.

fall-2021.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
MUSHOKU TENSEI!!! 2nd season, bitches! God damn was that show amazing.

I haven't gone through the list yet, so I don't know about the rest. Aquarium is continuing, which is cool. I think that chainsaw show is supposed to start up, but I haven't looked at the image yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Need to change title of thread to Fall Anime. ;p

Very happy to see Mushuko Tensei, World Trigger and Demon Slayer coming back.

Edit: For new anime I'm kinda excited about: Platinum End, Saihate no Paladin and takt. op Destiny.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I sent PM's to a few different mods. No response yet on changing the title.

"Fall 2021 Anime Thread" plz!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Quickly reading the descriptions, these are the only shows that seem to interest me so far. I usually don't like 1/2 of them, but pick up a bunch of others just by watching the first episodes of everything.

Isekai Shokudou 2 - That's the restaurant in another world show from a while ago. It was decent, so I'll give season 2 a try.

Mushoku Tensei - That's a given.

Kyoukai Senki - It looks like a non-gundam type of gundam show. And I loves me so Gundam, so I'll give it a shot.

Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita - Stupid long name, but the description reads like playing an MMO. I'm curious if it's any good.

Muv-Luv Alternative - It says Mech in the description, and it reads a lot like a Gundam so I'll give it a shot.

Shuumatsu no Harem - Ok, this sounds like a garbage show, but sometimes I like garbage. I'll give it a shot.

Taishou Otome Otogibanashi - Ok, slice of life love story that might or might not be trash.

Kimetsu no Yaiba - Demon Slayer season 2!

Shiroi Suna no Aquatope - Continuation from last season of the Aquarium show.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Shuumatsu no Harem - Ok, this sounds like a garbage show, but sometimes I like garbage. I'll give it a shot.

To my shame I am familiar with the manga. It's essentially softcore hentai but the MC doesn't want to fuck anyone but his childhood friend.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mieruko-chan - the manga is pretty good and creepy as shit. Hopefully they do this right because its supposed to be part comedy, but also nerve-wracking at times.

Komi-san - pretty funny slice-of-life manga, show should be decent.

Saihate no Paladin - I want to like this one because the manga's been good so far, but they gave the main character a high pitched voice so I don't think I'll be able to sit through it.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Crunchyroll is releasing that High Guardian Spice show that pissed everyone off when they announced it a few years ago. It should be interesting to see if it's as bad as everyone figured it would be.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hm, so the first 7 episodes of Season will be comprised of backstory (ep1) and the Mugen Train arc/movie adapted to the anime, then ep8+ will be Red Light District.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita - Stupid long name, but the description reads like playing an MMO. I'm curious if it's any good.
Surprisingly, it's not an Isekai. It may be a slice of life rom-com at the core, but there is some exploration about how your given class interferes with your personal agency. Gets pretty dark later.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 12 of Mushoku Tensei dropped today. SWEET!

EDIT: The animation isn't as smooth as it was for the first season. I realize a lot of that is the Demon Eye thing, but the entire interaction with her was just... Even before the eye. Oh well, the show is still amazing.

Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database